Diesel Dirt Drags At Waldo Motorsports Park in Gainsville FL.

just build it stronger thats all you have to do. and all it takes is money. lol

I know how to cut to the bone man...I heard the song you were listenin to the radio today and heard your trucks theme song... "Sideways" by Dierks Bentley.

OUCH! Nielden Talk is Cheep bud! Talk the Talk Walk the Walk!

After what happened Neil has to be ready for a little bit of raggin...

So lets talk tips about Dirt Track Racing.....

I have a local race on Sunday and haven't ever done it competitively. I've done 15psi on a packed clay track before and it seemed to hook fairly good. I'm wondering mud bogger tires are better or a wide AT tire?

Anyone an expert in the sport?

Lavon

rodger just remember what happened the first time we raced on dirt. wait for it,,, wait for it,,, I BEAT YOU ah there it is. and Lavon im not an expert but i think it would really depend on track conditions if it is loose on top than a bogger if it is well packed than an agressive all terrain is what i would run. And good luck and have a good time.

Yeah I think track conditions are key to your tires and boost used on launch. I think wider tires would be necessary for loose tracks but not needed on compacted clay.

don't mention the c word around neilden...still a little sore about that... I'd reckon...

So lets talk tips about Dirt Track Racing.....

I have a local race on Sunday and haven't ever done it competitively. I've done 15psi on a packed clay track before and it seemed to hook fairly good. I'm wondering mud bogger tires are better or a wide AT tire?

Anyone an expert in the sport?

Lavon

Will you be at the top of the HP their??

I just ran my street tires, 10 ply radials. They hooked good. Set my smarty on 5 so i could only build boost to 13psi. I think i left around there maybe a little lower 10ish

We ran pro street lights. I usually run the front tires through the light then back up. That way its a little packed and i know where the light is so i dont burn up another tranny. (that was a rookie mistake)

I have Street Tires and I mean street tires! Nielden yes you beat me once! Just remember the rabbit and the turtle story. the combination of both of my runs were faster than the combination of both of your runs that night!!!!

I should be one of the top HP trucks there, There's another local truck that runs 12.7's that will be there, but I don't mind getting beat by him, I just don't want to get beat by some kid who has a chip and a lot of traction.

I'll be running my 33X13.5 ATZ's that have about 40% tread left. I just figured if I need more traction I would swap wheels and tires with a friend for the day.

I found out the track will be a horse track at the fairgrounds that they wet down to keep it from turning to dust. Anyone run on a track like that?

Lavon

They are Discount Tire Road Hugger 305/55/20's they have a directional pattern.

Back