diesel's suck

yeah sure, go find a gasser forum, when you know what your talking about. BTW, your right hand doesn't count as a woman.

Ur little gasser has to have race gas to make power what a joke the ci on a cummins is 360 more then likely u got a 454 board out get the he'll off if you don't like them *****

I shouldnt even get in on this but I cant resist. You must have came in here severley uneducated. Not all diesels are built to out run big blocks or small block chevy's or ford's but dont be fooled. I have plenty of white (winner's)time slips from the track against many Vette's, Camaro's, Mustang's GTO's and plenty of the sort and I am small beans here. You show me a daily driver gasser with a 1200+ ft lbs of tourque dyno sheet like I can produce any given day.

Looks like someones just trying to get us riled up, I say leave it alone and he will go away,

Were do you live? gaurentee theres somebody nearbye with a diesel thatd kick your vehicles arse.

ok first of all diesel people dont know **** about specks so don even go there with me and really if you get down to it motor doesent even matter if u put the right gear ration behind it it will do anything you want ... and like hell your diesel will out rin an LS1 ... HAHAH WHAT A ****IN JOKE

wow, go back to kindergarten and learn how to spell you freaken D-bag, trailer parks let ra-tards like you have internet? whats this world coming to?

Just so ya know there slick pulling a wheelie is no better then doing a burnt out launch. While you are wasting your power pulling the front tires the diesel is half way down the track.

wow some people have no idea wht they are talkin about. i wonder how he likes his 8 mpg with his v 8 gas. I bet he has to trailer it to the track too.

Back