diesel's suck

i think i found one

nos.jpg

77777777777.jpg
[/IMG]

ok big block power over that ****in black amoke bull**** anyday !!! :eek:wned::eek:wned:

First off, the truck belongs to Jody Smith. Second it's a small block. and Third, it ran 10.20's. The engine has since been out of the truck, and just recently installed again. Don't know if he has even been down the track since. Nice truck. :shake:

Am I the only one that thinks the OP and the guy arguing on the first page are the same person???

First off, the truck belongs to Jody Smith. Second it's a small block. and Third, it ran 10.20's. The engine has since been out of the truck, and just recently installed again. Don't know if he has even been down the track since. Nice truck. :shake:

10.2!! well i guess we are out fellas nobody in the diesel community can beat that better throw in the towel.

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

if your truck has spark plugs you are a :homo:. find a stock gasser that will out pull a stock diesel. spark plug lovin fags. :kick:

To the original tro.... err poster....

Go find the biggest, baddest gasser you can think of. Then hook it crank to crank with this little 6 popper diesel.

diesel_engine_6s70me-c.jpg

Then we'll see about this whole gasser vs diesel thing.

;)

To the original tro.... err poster....

Go find the biggest, baddest gasser you can think of. Then hook it crank to crank with this little 6 popper diesel.

diesel_engine_6s70me-c.jpg

Then we'll see about this whole gasser vs diesel thing.

;)

:Cheer:

if your truck has spark plugs you are a :homo:. find a stock gasser that will out pull a stock diesel. spark plug lovin fags. :kick:[/QUO

i have to disagree, i love diesel trucks, but i have to say there are some sick gassers out there. and not many guys give a monkey's anus if there truck can out pull a diesel,pulling is not always the coolest thing out there. for most guys with fast trucks its about speed, and in some areas there is no pulling venue's.

Back