Dmitri 1580rwhp Uncorrected...

Dmitri still has one of our old school cams in his engine. He can easily get our latest and gain 100-200more hp. On fuel.

He making more than the current cam should be able to support

a55772f68ef21393ba046becfc568aed.jpg

The proper way to do a multiple CP3 setup, could easily be adapted for more pumps.

Last week I dyno'd 1320HP on a base tune on our dyno. The next day I went to the track with it weighing 6050lbs with me. It ran 146.8MPH. I think our dyno is fairly close according to those numbers. I'll be dynoing on Custom Auto's dyno this time and will then compare those numbers to track MPH. Should be a good test.

a couple of years ago at H&S Fuel Fest i ran on custom auto superflow and hallers loaded dyno jet , back to back runs within 15 minutes. 687 on the dyno jet , 686 on the super flow , both uncorrected . i was shocked.

Go crawl in your hole where you belong, Wade. No one cares about your bullchit.

He said he is coming to our dyno event this weekend. We will have custom auto's mobile dyno which I think is a superflow and our dyno which is a load cell dyno jet. I'll be running my race truck fuel only with just 2xcp3 and one lift pump (old school) and there should be more than a hand full of other 1000HP trucks. This should be a good comparison. We will run all the big HP trucks on the same dyno. I've been playing at the track, so comparing my MPH, weight and the HP should give a good real world base line.

I'm looking forward to seeing his set-up and dyno run.

Damnit Rob, you're making me want to make the 5hr drive out there. Sounds like it'll be a great event again

Yeah it looked like they had a lot of load on the dyno on that run. Freakin awesome. I'm sure 2K will be no problem on spray...or boom :)

On the trucks we dyno'd on both dynos, our dyno read about 4% higher than the mobile on that day. Dimitri interesting was the only truck on both dynos that lost HP on ours. 1784 on the mobile, fuel only and 1757 on ours. I can't confirm though if tuning was changed between dynos so that may be a moot point.

He did say our 25% load felt like 60% on the mobile so it is not a true apples to apples comparison.

I can tell you his truck puts down big fuel only HP, he beat our dyno's fuel only record by 100HP and Max'd Out's best fuel only by 300HP.

Last edited:
Back