Dmitri 1580rwhp Uncorrected...

Thats some serious power put down by Pat of Big Twin, would be fun to see it actually perform on the track, so far it has had major problems on the track be it traction or something else. Hopefully he get the bugs ironed out this year.

As far as $hit Stick is concerned, I have never seen a pass he's made that he didn't take up most of his side of the track trying to get it to the finish line. Looks more like a pogo stick than a race truck.

Thats some serious power put down by Pat of Big Twin, would be fun to see it actually perform on the track, so far it has had major problems on the track be it traction or something else. Hopefully he get the bugs ironed out this year.

As far as $hit Stick is concerned, I have never seen a pass he's made that he didn't take up most of his side of the track trying to get it to the finish line. Looks more like a pogo stick than a race truck.

That pull Pat put down looked smooth as hell. With a nice smooth curve. Not a .01 second spike then a bunch of loping lol

Hold the phone there, your looking at mph, two totally different final ratio's.

He's made 1900+ corrected a few times with a .070 jet.

Correction factors should be illegal on dynos. If you want to know what it "should" make at sea level in perfect conditions then go dyno at sea level.

A first gen guy I know of is claiming to have made 483 HP on a 12mm pump with a single 66 which anyone familiar with a ve knows is about impossible. Turns out it was corrected 21%.:doh:

Correction factors should be illegal on dynos. If you want to know what it "should" make at sea level in perfect conditions then go dyno at sea level.

A first gen guy I know of is claiming to have made 483 HP on a 12mm pump with a single 66 which anyone familiar with a ve knows is about impossible. Turns out it was corrected 21%.:doh:

What I find interesting though about that, his 14mm was fueling way lower than it should have as they were only a few HP away from each other. The dyno before had a high teen CF.

If the air or elevation is not sea level....it's ignorant not to allow for correction. Air and elevation changes above sea level makes loads of change in hp produced....

If the air or elevation is not sea level....it's ignorant not to allow for correction. Air and elevation changes above sea level makes loads of change in hp produced....

I agree, but there are several dynos that will 'correct' to say 27 percent when it should be more like 12-14 percent. And realistically, I like non-corrected more, because who cares how much power you make somewhere else? You live where you live. It's just a way to brag I suppose?

So why don't we correct drag racing times too? Because you are where you are. And if that ain't at sea level then too bad.

So why don't we correct drag racing times too? Because you are where you are. And if that ain't at sea level then too bad.

Actually NHRA does do that at mile high dragway....not sure on the stipulations but I heard they do it in some places.

What is wrong with saying "My truck makes this much power at this elevation" Is the penor waving so tight these days that you have to correct your number today to be what it could be elsewhere just to have a few more points on the next guy.

Run what you bring, at the place you brung it. Don't dyno in bandimere and tell me what it could make at Pierre, SD.

Agreed correction factors are silly. If people are really that concerned with bragging, how about post your uncorrected numbers along with your density altitude... Because what has already been said in this thread and other threads across many other forums, does it matter and is it really applicable what your truck makes somewhere else other then where you drive it?

Actually NHRA does do that at mile high dragway....not sure on the stipulations but I heard they do it in some places.

Well the boys tore it up last weekend in Denver, DA was 7700 ft and there were new records set in both Super Street (MPH and ET) and new MPH record in Pro Street. Both uncorrected.

Back