Dockboy makes 878 on #2 only.

Some of you Chevy guys are pretty f---ing ruthless. The guy worked his his balls off and barely had it together for a month and somehting happened to it so y'all jump on here and talk smack.

You two definetely get the dumbass of the week award.

Just kind of funny how he's allowed to bust everyone's balls who he doesn't think is qualified to run fast or make hp, and i make one little comment and all his little buddies come running to his defence. I think 878 is impressive on any truck. I was also curious to see who would throw personal insults right away.

Last edited:
Just kind of funny how he's allowed to bust everyone's balls who he doesn't think is qualified to run fast or make hp, and i make one little comment and all his little buddies come running to his defence. I think 878 is impressive on any truck. I was also curious to see who would throw personal insults right away.

I have never seen Greg post in the manner in which you did soon after they blew one up.......... and I have seen a few blown motor threads in my days.(More than I care to admit)

That being said, Greg has definitely given some folks crap in the past, but not quite like this.

Congrads on the numbers Greg, Nab sorry about the Parts that got spread around.

Greg talks smack with the best of them but he's usually one of the first to offer help when needed also, he definately doesn't kick people when they are down, thats the difference between you and him.

Nice #'s Greg. Sad that it let go before it showed its true potential. Hopefully this next will be nastier then the previous (power wise that is).

Do I need to go dig up some threads, I threw the first rock his way and have received many many my way from Greg, it's all good.
anyway you need to quit defending those that can defend themselves, save your stuff for the ginger kids they need all the help they can get:hehe:

Sorry about the bottom end Greg:badidea:. I hope you get it running again soon,and your wife lets you live in the house until its finished. 878 is awesome though,very strong.

Isn't that a football chant??:hehe:

Anyway............

I will be the first one to admit that tuning this CR is brand new to me!!!:eek: Ask those that know me, I talk to everyone and am not afraid to ask questions!! But there are some things you can only learn from personal experience. I'm not the type to just go out and buy a completed engine or truck because the challenge of building and tweaking it is what makes it interesting to me. Each one of these things are their own animal so you have to learn how your particular animal likes it.:poke:

I also didn't just go slap it on the the dyno, turn it all the way up, and see what it would do!! This session started out with the first run on a completely stock program that did 370 hp, to gradually turning it up over 2 hrs. and 16 runs to almost 900 hp. Did I make a mistake in the combination? Probably. But it was MY mistake and I will learn from that.

The razzing is expected, and honestly is pretty funny!:hehe: Some people take this stuff way too serious!! Usually the people that haven't done anything:hehe: But I'm also not so insecure that I need to hide my mistakes:poke:

I was horseing around and if i crossed the line i apologize.

Wow, bummer Greg, I told you not to blow it up until I got a ride. Way to listen, thanks pal.

J/k, just another notch in the "blown motor" belt, right? Should be #8? You are insane, and I love it.

another truck that dyno's big and can't stay together. whoopdee-doo

This is the reason why I love the Duraturd crowd, all cut from the same diaper.:hehe:

just horsing around..

I am in no way shape or form "little" and I take "offence" to that!!!

Just joshing with ya.

This is the reason why I love the Duraturd crowd, all cut from the same diaper

Watching Dockboy blow a cumapart up in his first dyno session....priceless!

I love the fact it only took one dyno session to destroy the all mighty cummins and the cummins groupies are all torn apart by it.

I'm pretty sure Greg will move on as he always has...making it bigger and better....but the cumapart kids got an eye opener when they seen what their indestructible 6 in a row makes it blow can do under 900 rwhp. Let the excuses fly, boys!:bang

Watching Dockboy blow a cumapart up in his first dyno session....priceless!

I love the fact it only took one dyno session to destroy the all mighty cummins and the cummins groupies are all torn apart by it.

I'm pretty sure Greg will move on as he always has...making it bigger and better....but the cumapart kids got an eye opener when they seen what their indestructible 6 in a row makes it blow can do under 900 rwhp. Let the excuses fly, boys!:bang

Geez! Take it easy on us you walking book of cliches.. You should write a book "Cummins: Put Downs for Dummies". :hehe:

Give us a little time to grow into it. We're not all hardened up and tough skinned like you Duramax guys. :)

Back