Drive pressure particle trap?

You need to hurry up and release these! I'm getting tired of not being able to get steel wool anywhere. It's like is a black market item anymore.

LMAO, its really not the greatest filter media either.
So far all reports are good! I've been ordering some fitting and such to make some kits.

Other notes- DP pressure sure BUZZES at low rpms LOL, I put a 0.035" orifice in the gauge line and it's better but still pretty frantic at times. I ordered a EAS 0-5v input box and an AEM pressure sensor (half the cost of the Edge one) to monitor DP with the Attitude CS. My DP gauge will go back to a boost gauge. Stock HX35 makes 45psi of DP @ only 24psi BP .

LMAO, its really not the greatest filter media either.
So far all reports are good! I've been ordering some fitting and such to make some kits.

Other notes- DP pressure sure BUZZES at low rpms LOL, I put a 0.035" orifice in the gauge line and it's better but still pretty frantic at times. I ordered a EAS 0-5v input box and an AEM pressure sensor (half the cost of the Edge one) to monitor DP with the Attitude CS. My DP gauge will go back to a boost gauge. Stock HX35 makes 45psi of DP @ only 24psi BP .

What is causing the buzzing? Mine is noiseless, when it's not plugged up and working LOL

Are you using clear air lines to tell if soot it making it through? Not trying to insult you LOL

We are making sure the filters last long enough between clean outs.
One thing we did try that really drew the soot in was hooking up to the bottom port of the wg which has some constant air flow.
I'd recommend only hooking up to dead end devices ( sealed ).
If its a wastegate only use the top port for dp.

Put my name on the list for one of these. If they the test version is available I will take one as soon as available. Feel free to PM if necessary.

Ditto! Thanks for working on a great solution.

I am tired of my turbo surge when the convertor locks up around 50mph.

We're having good reports out of the units we have sent out so far.
Only addition I'm considering is a fitting inside to direct the exhaust into the bottom of the trap to collect the water better.

man mine is working great. Took it apart just to see how the inside was looking and took a air hose to it and cleaned the bottom half and it still looks great

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

man mine is working great. Took it apart just to see how the inside was looking and took a air hose to it and cleaned the bottom half and it still looks great

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Same here! Im loving mine

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Thinking about adding a shrader valve to enable easy flushes.
Open the drain cock then hit it with a tire chuck.

Not the best picture but heres mine and it seems to be working great .

photobucket-3325-1330815151654.jpg
[/IMG]

detailed pics of mounting hardware.

Some of us can't make the mounting stuff. Maybe a kit or simething could be offered

Back