Dual Cp3's or Stage 3 ??? Need help deciding

Wicked also posted on CF he has a stage 4 and an all out comp version coming out.

I have Wicked's dragonslayer right now and it works great but it won't beat duals. However I would like to get a chance to try his new king kong'er and see how it will do.

I like my Duals....I'm assuming if one ever started to fail, the other would still get ya home....

I vote Duals if ya have the $$

You can just let me borrow yours until the Interceptor is back rolling....LOL

Wicked also posted on CF he has a stage 4 and an all out comp version coming out.

We are working on a few new pumps, the big one is the equivelant of 2.2 cp3's in displacement. Our level 3 Dragonslayer flows within 3% of what it displaces, if this pump provides the same, it will fuel over 1200hp, by itself. Time will tell what they can do, or if they go POOF!...expensive POOF, that is. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm going to get one of John's (floor it diesel) stg 4 cp3 pump in the next couple of weeks.

The Stge 3 cp3 makes good power-- YET on the dyno the pump NEVER showed over 20,000 psi with the MP-8. There some hp left on the table in my mind.

Shane - any thoughts on this?? I have your stg 3 in the garage as well- to many pumps , not enough dyno time- lol

Aw c'mon Shane! You have to go duals just to keep up.... With me that is! Bwahahaha.....

10mm plunger on the left, stock 7.5mm plunger on the right

CP3_PUMP_010[1].jpg

Up to 492 lph displacement, or equivelant of 2.2 CP3's

Back