dual feed gone wrong. FML

I prefer a fuel supply system that got balls. If you can not maintain 40 psi at full power and rpm dual feed is only a band-aid.

is this dual feed really worth it?? this is the first i've ever heard of this what are the pros & cons?

Depends on the configuration of the fuel system but there is a gain to be had, worked good on my 98 when i did it about 900 years ago but on the 01' 12V I have an Airdog 200 going into the stock port.

Heat is your friend on almost all stuck bolts, caps or fittings.

Jim

i never knew the #6 barrel was at the front of the pump

*thats whats so great about these forums....learn something new every day! :)

Last edited:
Haha I think he was being sarcastic because we all kept talking about the number 6 plunger getting fuel.

anyone know that the threads are for the facotry bajo plug on the side and the plug in the front? i need to order them as well as fuel line and a "Y". local hose store didnt have any.

so where would be the best place to order them from? just use them demensions and look for a m18x1.5 45* push loc bend and a straight push loc m12x1.5?

so where would be the best place to order them from? just use them demensions and look for a m18x1.5 45* push loc bend and a straight push loc m12x1.5?
Summit is where I would order from.

Male 14mx1.5 to -6 or -8an male

Male 18mx1.5 to same as above

A tee in -6 or -8an

You will also need female -an to whatever size hose push lock.

Or you could just order one from rob^

Side is 14mm. Vp is 12mm

Correct, I thought he meant the return banjo.

I use a straight into the side and 90 into the front port.

CIMG0315-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back