Dumb things I see at Drag Races

Phooker

Gluten Free
Figured I'd make a drag racing version
Street tired vehicles doing burnouts, making their tires greasier than they are.
People missing the turn offs, than turning around and driving back up the track.
Idiots still spooling, and leaving when people are waving and screaming at him to stop as his truck spews all of it's tranny fluid all down the track.
4wd trucks trying to launch in 2wd
Racers not paying attention to the announcer telling them to load up.

Doing a burnout in reverse in the water box and almost taking out all the cars behind him.

Vice grips holding a broken turbo flange stud on a little Zip-Zip car running 15's.

oh yea...blowing train horns because you think the guy with a two second faster dial in fell asleep at the line...all the while you were the idiot because his light hadn't gone green yet.

Billy Glidden slow staging us then getting his ass cracked with our 3.96 to his 4.11. :D

Over shooting the lights, backing up and forgetting to put it in forward.
And my favorite, staging with the rear tires.

Blowing smoke on the way to the staging lanes, I shouldn't need to hit the recirc button just to get to the lanes!

You shouldn't have your AC on AT ALL anywhere near the staging lanes....newbie

Figured I'd make a drag racing version
Street tired vehicles doing burnouts, making their tires greasier than they are. People missing the turn offs, than turning around and driving back up the track.
Idiots still spooling, and leaving when people are waving and screaming at him to stop as his truck spews all of it's tranny fluid all down the track.
4wd trucks trying to launch in 2wd
Racers not paying attention to the announcer telling them to load up.

I actually cut 1.9x 60' times that way vs 2.2x...

People too ignorant to pull to the side when they are leaking, and/or leak down the whole track.

Suprized no one said this.......

Staging up....Start spooling the turbo....Then the rear tires break loose and they do a burn out at the lights. Then come back for another round....And do the same thing!!!!

Pullers flooring their trucks to move up one space in the staging lanes, acting like they can barely control the beast and then doing a 20 sec 65 mph run.

Pullers doing launches in the pits trying to light an HX-40.
Pullers breaking at the 60 foot mark then limp down the whole damn track, ruining it.

Pullers spectators screaming that Racing is too Fast they have a need to see NO SPEED- and then sit right next to the Traps, and not at the Burnout Box.
Pullers who buy a 10,000# crew cab Dually Ford, put 18"s of lift on it, an air intake and exhaust, then Pull it, and are puzzled it wasn't A Full Pull.

A Pullers who literally beat his brains out for 3 years to make a 3rd Place pull, and everyone dancing around insisting a full pull is just around the corner.

Sorry, got sidetracked Gene. LOL

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together - View Single Post - Dumb things I see at truck pulls...

Back