duramini vs Tpd Wednseday night!!!!!!!!

DMS1707

GOING FAST
duramini vs Tpd Wednesday night!!!!!!!!

duramini vs Tpd Wednesday night should be fun will c not sure that d-max has what it takes lol he's calling me out!!!!

Last edited:
duramini calling someone out? Now there is a shock. Have fun.

hey robby drake and i are friends this is for fun, i remember your crew talking **** about him, to not even show up cause maxed out is so coolLOL you guys talking ****, now theres a surpriseLOL

better yet robby i think its ken thats called out the entire country???????? i called out 2 people one for fun, drake, and ken the other so i could show him what a crew cab is made of but thank you for keeping tabs on me sweetieLOL

hey robby drake and i are friends this is for fun, i remember your crew talking **** about him, to not even show up cause maxed out is so coolLOL you guys talking ****, now theres a surpriseLOL

Demi don't let your Alligator mouth overload your humming bird ass. You are totally full of **** on the above statement, and you might want to let Drake confirm that statement about you two being friends. By the way, didn't you just get your ass handed to you by Newly? Or was that some other ratty sounding red cc dmax with Utah plates that got it's butt whipped?

I'm gonna have to head out there for this. What does duramini drive. Why aren't you guys racin at infineon?

Dramini has a red 4 door shot box. Watch out. It might go BOOM from all the :nos: he puts in that piece of crap.....

dont get me wrong, its a good running truck, he just thinks its real cool to try to shove 500hp worth of nos into that thing.

lol they are racing at infineon.. should be alot of fun.. I just hope drakes truck one doesnt break and two makes it into the 9's

Demi don't let your Alligator mouth overload your humming bird ass. You are totally full of **** on the above statement, and you might want to let Drake confirm that statement about you two being friends. By the way, didn't you just get your ass handed to you by Newly? Or was that some other ratty sounding red cc dmax with Utah plates that got it's butt whipped?
Me and dmitri are cool he's coming to cali to line up with me got to say this dude is a racer better then I can do lol... He's gonna let her buck over here at sea level once before he put some big mods on his set up for pro street!!!!!! and once I get my truck tuned I can't what to see how my budget build does against the million dollar duramax

Back