duramini vs Tpd Wednseday night!!!!!!!!

you guys seem to forget it wasnt long ago that 6-7-800 etc with spray was unheard of.. its just cold air but it takes way more to make those numbers happen. Most over 1g trucks only make around 7 something on the motor.. Its way way harder to tune it to make that number all the time. So granted nos is easier. again just my two cents.... lol the funny thing is drake has got nos but has chosen to see how far he can go without it.. so let it be known he can go much faster than he will tonight!!!:tree::nos::rockwoot::Cheer:

Word on the street is on the way to the track they were even racing the "tow rigs " with the race trucks on trailers behind :hehe: Duramax 1 Dodge 0 :poke:

Where is the "**** storm" Smiley :hehe:

theres two ways to set up a truck, a fuel only truck, or a setup that can be sparyed. i spray 300hp. i can't afford a 10,000 set of charger, and a ford 6 leaker won't spool that big of a charger, i know is a duramax thing, but just saying if thats how he set up the truck. whats the problem. is it because hes faster than you so NOS is the reason. i thought this was drag raceing, heads up run what you brought. i didn't know there were rules for an all out pass. WHOEVER CROSSES THE FINISH LINE FIRST "WINS",no excusses. not maybe i should have sprayed it. let your nuts drop. FUEL ONLY ARE FOR GUYS THAT CAN AFFORD EXPENSIVE CHARGERS, the rest of us make power the cheapest way we know how.

with that said, Drake kick his butt LOL

good luck guys, can't wait to hear the results

I completely agree with what your saying Shawn , but i have 3k into my chargers , and about 4k into the whole shebang , so 10k is on the high side IMOP it can be done cheaper if you are willing to build it your self and choose wisely .

im pretty sure i was there for that dyno run, 7 somethin on fuel and 1147 with a schitload of spray. sure its impressive that the motor doesn't scatter, but those numbers on spray dont impress me. i bet my dodge could almost do that, with enough :nos: of course

Why dont you quit braggin about it and put your money where your mouth is!

Why dont you quit braggin about it and put your money where your mouth is!

that was a smartass comment, but if you want to donate the nitrous setup, you bet your ass i'll spray it to 900+

that was a smartass comment, but if you want to donate the nitrous setup, you bet your ass i'll spray it to 900+

i dont have a dog in this fight but 900+ is a LONG way from 1147hp. let me know how the race turns out drake.

Well your the one that was braggin about it so. Well I will see if I can set up a donation program for you then:D

SFP12valve, here's an idea why don't you go run a 10 or ever an 11 then come here telling all of us just how easy it was for you to do just that. Don't start with that isn't what I want to do with my truck or that's not how its set up we are all here to enjoy diesels and no one has told you that you truck is not impressive or would be better if it were pink and purple. Just say congrats and let him enjoy his truck.

I completely agree with what your saying Shawn , but i have 3k into my chargers , and about 4k into the whole shebang , so 10k is on the high side IMOP it can be done cheaper if you are willing to build it your self and choose wisely .

I think he was referring to Max'd Out's spendy setup. I doubt Nathan would say what his cost is, but i'm sure retail is above 10K...and worth every penny to have a 1000+ horsepower fuel only setup that spools like that!!

SFP12valve, here's an idea why don't you go run a 10 or ever an 11 then come here telling all of us just how easy it was for you to do just that. Don't start with that isn't what I want to do with my truck or that's not how its set up we are all here to enjoy diesels and no one has told you that you truck is not impressive or would be better if it were pink and purple. Just say congrats and let him enjoy his truck.

yes, we are all here to enjoy diesels, im just voicing my opinion. great, it can do 1000+ on the bottle, now go home and build a REAL motor and do it without NOS, this aint tokyo bro. but this of course is just my opinion, i cant prevent people from taking my opinion right to their butt and getting offended over it, but carry on......:Cheer:

yes, we are all here to enjoy diesels, im just voicing my opinion. great, it can do 1000+ on the bottle, now go home and build a REAL motor and do it without NOS, this aint tokyo bro. but this of course is just my opinion, i cant prevent people from taking my opinion right to their butt and getting offended over it, but carry on......:Cheer:

:bang:bang:doh::doh::bang:bang

Sorry, but that's just dumb. If it were that easy, there would be a helluva lot more 1K+ trucks. If you think you can just slap a big kit on and make 1K+.... do it, bring a video camera and a bucket. One for proof, the other to catch flying parts. Just my $.02

Sorry, but that's just dumb. If it were that easy, there would be a helluva lot more 1K+ trucks. If you think you can just slap a big kit on and make 1K+.... do it, bring a video camera and a bucket. One for proof, the other to catch flying parts. Just my $.02

well i dug my grave and now i'll lay in it i guess. the way i worded that wasn't the best so i'll agree with you, that does sound stupid. Im not sure i could build a 1000+ HP D-max on fuel, but im confident i could do it with a cummins, in fact, im in the process of doing it right now with my puller motor, im only hoping to have about 700, but im sure the setup i have IS capable of 1000+ with the proper charger/chargers and the right pump tuning

Back