Dyno day in New Carlisle, OH

I'm there!!!

Gotta be there early so I can get back home for a family reunion!

See what the VGT puts down:D
Chris

Just FYI...this dyno has been known to hurt some feelings. Don't worry though, we'll set up a pity party in the corner for those folks to give each other group hugs. LOL

Joel my feelings are ALWAYS hurt when I try to do something with my truck...it either runs in the 15's at the track, or makes 100hp less than I thought...it hates me:D

If it makes a run on the dyno without blowing something, I'll be happy!

Chris

Just FYI...this dyno has been known to hurt some feelings. Don't worry though, we'll set up a pity party in the corner for those folks to give each other group hugs. LOL

300 hp and 750 ft-lbs :poke:

I may be in that pity corner if I can't break 556 on fuel with this new charger. :doh:

last time my truck was on that dyno it didnt want to load???

Ted (Powerhouse Diesel) said your truck didn't sound healthy for some reason. I guess he was right because I jumped on and hit 53X something with pretty much identical mods as you. I bet you'd be real close to 600 now though.

Maybe I will swing down in the Jetta.... I got no trucks that run at the moment :( Waiting on parts suck.

Anyone want to try a redneck nitrous shot on my truck??

Hmmm....
Off On Sunday...Hmmmmmm
I am well schooled on how to do that Chris.........LOL

Hey Joel I believe the speed limit most of the way there is 55 from your house. Didn't want you to get another ticket, just here to help. LOL

Maybe I will swing down in the Jetta.... I got no trucks that run at the moment :( Waiting on parts suck.
um Jason......You still waiting on that inline 6 cyl 7.3 Powerstroke conversion kit? Your definately a gluten for punishment, maybe you should wear a helmet when your banging you head against the wall working on those boat anchors.:poke:

I actually think your cut away tractor has more HP potential. And what do you mean no trucks to run, where's the $500.00 puller?

Back