Dyno day in New Carlisle, OH

um Jason......You still waiting on that inline 6 cyl 7.3 Powerstroke conversion kit? Your definately a gluten for punishment, maybe you should wear a helmet when your banging you head against the wall working on those boat anchors.:poke:

I actually think your cut away tractor has more HP potential. And what do you mean no trucks to run, where's the $500.00 puller?

Hey I like my boat anchors! Give me time and I'll show ya why. It just takes a lot of time and money to make the correct modifications to meet my goals - especially when no one else is doing them.

68 Chevy - needs a power steering pump - and the 12valve under the hood needs a tune up.

Dmax - yeah its CP3 time.... damn fuss corroded into two on the FASS pump while in the middle of a long road trip with the trailer - took a little while to figure that out in one lane construction on the interstate... guess its time to hook up a fuel gauge and maybe an idiot light saying low fuel pressure.

Umm - I suppose I do have the $500 puller - If it will start - probably burn up the motor by the time I get to Urbana with the way that radiator leaks. But its a gasser - I don't wanna show up in no gasser junk.

I know there is more dollar potential in restoring and selling that cut away tractor than anything to do with these trucks...... except it seams that the cut away I have is now one of two - one showed up that has been in storage for years.

Dmax - yeah its CP3 time.... damn fuss corroded into two on the FASS pump while in the middle of a long road trip with the trailer - took a little while to figure that out in one lane construction on the interstate... guess its time to hook up a fuel gauge and maybe an idiot light saying low fuel pressure.

Umm - I suppose I do have the $500 puller - If it will start - probably burn up the motor by the time I get to Urbana with the way that radiator leaks. But its a gasser - I don't wanna show up in no gasser junk.

I know there is more dollar potential in restoring and selling that cut away tractor than anything to do with these trucks...... except it seams that the cut away I have is now one of two - one showed up that has been in storage for years.
Oh and thanks for screwing up my fuel pump. After I talked to you that night the next day my aeromotive took a crap for a while. I hit it with a screwdriver handle and it's been fine since.:rockwoot:Oh but I have a gauge so I could tell that before I ruined 2 pumps.:stab:

Who cares if it's a gasser, just dump some trans fluid in the exhaust to make it smoke and loosen the rockers so it rattles and no one will know the difference, promise!

Hey Joel I believe the speed limit most of the way there is 55 from your house. Didn't want you to get another ticket, just here to help. LOL

And if you plan on spinning the rollers again, try not to bust a boot on the way over leaving 30+ psi on the table. :doh: LOL

And if you plan on spinning the rollers again, try not to bust a boot on the way over leaving 30+ psi on the table. :doh: LOL
Boot's not going to be an issue, the head lifts way before the boots die. Is you know who coming or will the clouds in the sky scare him off?:lolly:

Boot's not going to be an issue, the head lifts way before the boots die. Is you know who coming or will the clouds in the sky scare him off?:lolly:

LOL He'll be there bright and early. Forecast looks to be sunny and cool.

LOL He'll be there bright and early. Forecast looks to be sunny and cool.

You wouldn't be talking about me would you ????So John do you want to race down there???

So what else happened after I left??

Great meeting a few of you guys, and seeing some nice trucks. Dieseldork, your truck is VERY nice!

Chris

alot of good numbers.. including a cr that laid down 760 on a 64mm on fuel only single cp3

Back