Dyno Day North Texas July 10

Honestly, Anna if you ever glance at this thread the event you held was complete bs! I will gladly take in $75 back if you can not or are not going to send out all prizes that you promised!

No offense man but quit yer bi#chin, it takes hundreds of hours to get together a dyno event with prizes, I know she hasn't delivered yet and you may be needing that part you won, regardless you dyno'd your truck, and pulls for 75 bucks aren't bad, it could have been worse. Just got tired of reading every other post (yours) complaining.
Feel free to blow up at me now. but there are better ways to go about this
My .02

No offense taking but when you pay my bills only then can you give input on what i b.... about. The point is its not about the prize its about the principle. I don't need the prize but being i entered and paid to have a chance at winning I want what is owed to me and to others. The least she could do is update all of us and let us know she is having trouble getting the prizes.
My .02

why should i pay your bills to decide if i am tired of your b*tching? i agree with everything else you said but it was unanimously decided 4 pages ago. like i said, there are better way to go about it.

what other better ways? people have tried to contact anna. and some of the sponsors about prizes. nothing has happened. i figure the best way to get a response is to bring it out in the open. one day the right person will see it and maybe something will happen

I understand that, And I completely agree with everyone ...
Its just getting old hearing the same thing over again

She doesn't own me any prizes or anything, but iv bought 3 clutches thru her and need another and can't even get her to answer the phone.

If you don't want to hear the same thing then dont read this thread its that simple. Not meaning to be an ars but Im just trying to see if anyone has recieved what is owed. like others have said she is m.i.a. I've called as others have with no return. I feel that this experience needs to be shared and what has happened needs to be out in the open.

First of all, let me offer an apology to everyone that it has taken me forever to get this handled. I have what are, in my opinion, very good reasons why, but none of you probably care about sick grandmothers and 19 credit hours at college and maintaining a 4.0. As I stated before, there was no one who officially made over 750 hp so I decided to change the classes around in order to give out all the prizes I had lined up. I contacted all of the prize sponsors to make sure that they were ok with the changes. I decided to change the class breaks, and had to think up a way to make it impartial since the event was already over. I figured the fairest way to do this was to ask someone who wasn’t there, and doesn’t know any of the contestants to pick the new classes. This person was my mother. She was told that the highest number was 750 and the lowest was 216, and what the previous classes were, and asked to decide at what number to put the class breaks. The new classes are 0 to 400, 401 to 500, and 501 and up.
The winners of the new classes are as follows:
501 and up
1st Adrian Chacon 06 Dodge 749.74 $500 product credit from Pure Diesel Power
2nd Brandon Hartman 04 Dodge 732 $250 product credit from Valair Clutch Inc
3rd Justin Garrison 06 Dodge 700.87 $150 Nitrous Express product credit from Motorsports Supply

401 to 500
1st Heath Huddleston 02 Dodge 495.39 See below for prize information
2nd Chris Simpson 94 Dodge 489.58 $150 product credit from Simpson Diesel
3rd Jason Lovelace 04.5 Dodge 479.61 $150 product credit from Valair Clutch Inc

0 to 400
1st Lance Griffin 05 Ford 376.55 See below for prize information
2nd Chris McKnight 92 Dodge 357.38 $250 ARP product credit from Motorsports Supply
3rd Justin Roquemore 03 Dodge 355.94 $100 product credit from Valair Clutch Inc.

With the classes the way they were originally set up, Heath Huddleston would have received the module from Dr. Performance. Once the classes were changed the 1st place prize for the 401 to 500 class should have been $500 towards a set of springs from Hamilton Diesel. Because Heath has already contacted Dr. Performance and taken steps towards receiving the module from them, I have made the prize from Hamilton Diesel the 1st place prize in the 0 to 400 class.

In addition to those classes Diesel Innovations offered some Ford specific prizes in the amount of $250. Those are:

Highest hp OBS 7.3L – NONE
Highest hp Superduty 7.3L – Jason Murff 00 Ford 599.65
Highest hp 6.0L – Lance Griffin 05 Ford 376.55
Highest hp 6.4L – Drennon Durham 09 Ford 424

I will be notifying the vendors of the winners names and sending letters to the winners (those who provided an address) in the next few days.

Once again, I’m sorry that this has taken as long as it has. I have no intention of hosting anymore events until I have finished with college because behind my kids, being serious about school is second most important in my life. But, once I do finish with school and begin to host events again I hope you all will give me another chance and attend those events.

I typed up my previous post in Word and copied it here, before reading the last few pages.
First of all, other than Heath asking me about it at the Crandall event, NO ONE that was due a prize has tried to contact me about it. Chris with Simpson diesel called a few weeks ago and told me that Adrian was asking him about prizes. If you guys are going to go on a public forum and talk bad about a person you should at least stick to the facts, I have not received any kind of communication from ya'll about this event. I can only conclude that you want to cause drama on a public forum more than you want the prizes.

I AM SORRY that this took so long. Immediately after the dyno I left to go take care of my grama. Then I had to try and chase down all the prize sponsors to make sure they were ok with the changes. At that point, school was going on and I simply was not able to make the time to figure it all out and get it on paper.

I agree that you guys have every right to *****, but to all of those that have done nothing but ***** on here, my phone number was all over the posts promoting the dyno, you could have called if you were that concerned. To those that claim to have tried so hard to get ahold of me, BS, the only time I don't answer my phone is during class or while I'm asleep. When I have a missed call I return it, maybe you dreamed about calling me and telling what a lousy event promoter I was, but never had the balls to actually make the call?

To those that have maintained a little bit of tact in this thread, I apologize once again. Like I said I'm not going to try and host an event while I have other obligations because it's not fair to ya'll when my life gets in the way of your prizes. But once I feel that I can devote the proper time to an event again, I hope you will come.

LOL

seriosly tho.. I won sumthing!! Now I can get some studs!

LOL

seriosly tho.. I won sumthing!! Now I can get some studs!

why?! you cant keep input shafts in one piece

congrats Chris :lolly:

did each of the highest horse fords win the $250?

Last edited:
why?! you cant keep input shafts in one piece

congrats Chris :lolly:

did each of the highest horse fords win the $250?

Atleats my truck moves... :poke: I keep waiting for a phone call to tell me that it's alive!

I'm suprised this thread didn't explode! Everybody was upset when she was M.I.A. now she shows up with everyones prizes and nobody says anything.:poke:

so you mailing them? Do you have my address or i can meet you some where sence your not to far from me.

Back