Dyno Day North Texas July 10

Atleats my truck moves... :poke: I keep waiting for a phone call to tell me that it's alive!

I'm suprised this thread didn't explode! Everybody was upset when she was M.I.A. now she shows up with everyones prizes and nobody says anything.:poke:

so you mailing them? Do you have my address or i can meet you some where sence your not to far from me.

well it was alive :evil then lost fuel pressure and said screw it and left it were it died in my yard:soap:

Atleats my truck moves... :poke: I keep waiting for a phone call to tell me that it's alive!

I'm suprised this thread didn't explode! Everybody was upset when she was M.I.A. now she shows up with everyones prizes and nobody says anything.:poke:

so you mailing them? Do you have my address or i can meet you some where sence your not to far from me.

They went in the mail Friday, except for 2 that didn't bother with contact information on their sign up thingy. I figure if they're worried about it they'll get ahold of me.

As far as the thread not exploding, I'm pretty sure the people who kept it going while all the *****ing was going on were more concerned with having a place to be keyboard cowboys than they were about their prizes.

i imagine people kept it going so it wouldnt be swept under the rug and be forgotten about. now that people are getting the prizes they won theres not much to say.

except for what if people won certain classes and after the changes they didnt win? do they not get prizes because you asled your mom to pick some numbers? doesnt seem fair for folks that came to a dyno with rules already laid out, only to have it changed behind closed doors later after they won a certain prize

They went in the mail Friday, except for 2 that didn't bother with contact information on their sign up thingy. I figure if they're worried about it they'll get ahold of me.

As far as the thread not exploding, I'm pretty sure the people who kept it going while all the *****ing was going on were more concerned with having a place to be keyboard cowboys than they were about their prizes.

what are their names? Maybe we can help em out

Thank you Anna let me know who the two are that didn't have an adress I'm sure some one knows them or they can pm you there address so every one can get the prize!

And Toby I'm usualy able to come help you got my number....

Just sayin..

i imagine people kept it going so it wouldnt be swept under the rug and be forgotten about. now that people are getting the prizes they won theres not much to say.

except for what if people won certain classes and after the changes they didnt win? do they not get prizes because you asled your mom to pick some numbers? doesnt seem fair for folks that came to a dyno with rules already laid out, only to have it changed behind closed doors later after they won a certain prize

From what it looks like every body got the next better prize up and some folks that weren't going to get one won also,

ask bclinecoke who got together the november 13 dyno day how long it took him, better yet, Anna how long did it take you to get this one together?

Last edited:
oh really?

you were so offended by my last comment that you had to start the name calling. real mature.

You want to talk about maturity when you shoot your mouth off every chance you get to stir things up. Tell me why you felt the need to post up about your connections? Are you using your "connections" to benefit others? How much money did your events raise for charity this year? Don't preach maturity when you can't practice what you preach.

my connections?

i said mikes connections. BIGRPOWR owns powerstrokenation. i was saying if he was doing a dyno day it probably wouldnt take very long to get stuff together.

you sir, need to chill the **** out

You want to talk about maturity when you shoot your mouth off every chance you get to stir things up. Tell me why you felt the need to post up about your connections? Are you using your "connections" to benefit others? How much money did your events raise for charity this year? Don't preach maturity when you can't practice what you preach.

Somebody get offended easily? Or do you think that since your event was for charity that it's better than an event that's held for fun? If you couldn't see that bus was clearly just cracking a joke then maybe you should calm down a little and not take life so seriously.

Back