East Coast Nationals

Muncie was bare, PA had 10x what mincie had, but this being the first year back, and the week after another local event might be why.

First year back at Muncie? Then why was I there last year for NADM? It was the first year for drags and pulls, but the pulls were back last year, and the track had double booked for that weekend without realizing, or had some national event that ranked over NADM last year, either way it is not the first year back for Muncie.

As for Numidia, it definitely is laid back, the landscape is great also.

No where in the rules that I see does it state that a fire suit is required in 2.6. I know in Muncie it was not required, FYI. If you need to read the rules visit DieselMotorsports.us and click on the 2012 rule book.

No there wasn't. Indy this year was 3x the size in both competitors and spectators. Not dogging on this event, just stating what I saw.

My understanding is that there were roughly 50 trucks at indys event this year total. Your math indicates that last year...at a diesel motorsports national event...there were a tad over 15 trucks total. Thats not honest. Ah well.....haters gonna hate. Lol

Not sure. This is a Numidia thread though. For all results u may want to check dieselmotorsports.us once results are posted.poster

No where in the rules that I see does it state that a fire suit is required in 2.6. I know in Muncie it was not required, FYI. If you need to read the rules visit DieselMotorsports.us and click on the 2012 rule book.

i didnt see it either reading them before...just wanted to make sure...i did see i need to have a trans blanket...which sucks cause its $500 bucks for one for a alli...and nowhere else i pull requires one....

We put a trans blanket on last year for numedia, hasent been off since, not a bad idea regardless unless ya have to work on the trasn alot!

We put a trans blanket on last year for numedia, hasent been off since, not a bad idea regardless unless ya have to work on the trasn alot!

this is true! cant wait to see your truck run caleb i've seen all the videos from this season its def a strong runner!

Coming from someone that lives in CT the event was better then anything I have seen locally over here. I'm sure with it being so far East it discourages some Mid-West folks from taking the ride out. Nonetheless I enjoyed it. The NHRDA had their East Coast Truckin' event on the same day last year. This year is different, and hopefully more people will attended this.

you betcha. worth the ride!

hey fella's.....alot of guys stay at the patriot inn in bloomsburg....including myself...this event is awesome, and the track and scenary are good to....dont forget quaker steak&lube fri night.....everyone goes...:tree:

Back