East Coast Nationals

hey fella's.....alot of guys stay at the patriot inn in bloomsburg....including myself...this event is awesome, and the track and scenary are good to....dont forget quaker steak&lube fri night.....everyone goes...:tree:

You ready for that 12.0 rematch??!! How have you been man? Long time no see!

Danville, Pa has several hotels, and motels to stay at also. (rooms are soon gone thou, booking fast) Danville is about 16 miles from Numidia, Danville is about 11 miles from Bloomsburg.

ha ha, dont really remember which truck is yours......just put in efi in the truck so dialing in a 12.0 is tuff because im just getting started...all i know is an all out pass lol.........

Wait, you forgot something? Like every year when you text me for the name of the hotel we stay at for this? :lolly: Or every spring/fall when you text me for the name of the hotel you stay at for the MDTDC events? I'm shocked to hear this. :hehe:

Wait, you forgot something? Like every year when you text me for the name of the hotel we stay at for this? :lolly: Or every spring/fall when you text me for the name of the hotel you stay at for the MDTDC events? I'm shocked to hear this. :hehe:

you got me there.......:lolly:..see ya next week brotha..

ha ha, dont really remember which truck is yours......just put in efi in the truck so dialing in a 12.0 is tuff because im just getting started...all i know is an all out pass lol.........

Well, that is kind of a funny thing. The last time you and I lined up at Numidia I had my 08 twin turbo duramax, then I had my dark grey megacab, then when I saw you at Englishtown I was racing my buddies black f250 tow rig in the brackets. Who knows what I will be in this year haha!

See you there man!

Paul

I'm going to try to make this one. I promised myself I would get out at least once this year. I may just drive up Saturday.

Well, that is kind of a funny thing. The last time you and I lined up at Numidia I had my 08 twin turbo duramax, then I had my dark grey megacab, then when I saw you at Englishtown I was racing my buddies black f250 tow rig in the brackets. Who knows what I will be in this year haha!

See you there man!

Paul

i thought so...whats up paul...when are you going up..come out to eat with all of us at quaker steak& lube...very good time...

I'm going to try and make it. My mega cab tore up a t case this past weekend. Wanted to pull but don't have a trans blanket. I geuss I'll see what it puts down for fuel on the dyno and see what it does at the strip.

I'm going to try and make it. My mega cab tore up a t case this past weekend. Wanted to pull but don't have a trans blanket. I geuss I'll see what it puts down for fuel on the dyno and see what it does at the strip.

WOW!! That is my old mega in your avatar!! That pic is from Numidia last year when it put down 1040rwhp!! Hope she is treating you good!

WOW!! That is my old mega in your avatar!! That pic is from Numidia last year when it put down 1040rwhp!! Hope she is treating you good!
Sweet man! Your Paul right? I bought the truck from a good friend of mine (William) and love this thing! I'm going to go and see what it does on fuel on the rollers. Hope to see ya there and meet some new people.

Back