ebay trans kits?

southernsmoke

Anybody ever have any experience running a performance trans rebuild kit off ebay? Wondering cause ive seen a few fairly cheap

I asked if anyone here ever ran one. Not "get what you pay for". If your going to give that answer you might as well give your opinion on a good kit for a 48re for someone wanting to push 800 hp.

Ok well let me ask a little smarter question, how about the sun coast m3ga-3 trans rebuild kit?

The short reply is what spurred me to ask that particular question. Sorry if i peed in anyones wheaties.

Sun coast has a comp 48re for 5200 and a 618 48re starting at 2895. Im not rreally surre what the difference is but i think im going to call them today and find out.

Look into Goerend or Firepunk (LAMiller on here) both are great people

Yes i have and when your on somewhat of a budget their stuff is hard to afford which is why i looked at sun coast and then just looked at the option of buying the sun coast m3ga-3 rebuild kit. How are fire punk products priced?

what happens is you order that trans kit from ebay.

it ****s up, or you dont know what you're doing

you call the ebay people that sold it to you

they dont even know what the part you bought does

so you call a shop and tie up their phones asking them questions

they tell you to pound sand because you bought it for $100 cheaper off ebay.

then you have a useless trans kit that you saved a few bills on.

what happens is you order that trans kit from ebay.

it ****s up, or you dont know what you're doing

you call the ebay people that sold it to you

they dont even know what the part you bought does

so you call a shop and tie up their phones asking them questions

they tell you to pound sand because you bought it for $100 cheaper off ebay.

then you have a useless trans kit that you saved a few bills on.

Bingo, if you have experience doing it, then go ebay, if you need some support after the sale go Goerend.

Cant afford goerrend right now, just emailed lamiller at firepunk and sun coast rebuild kit is my next option

Cant afford goerrend right now, just emailed lamiller at firepunk and sun coast rebuild kit is my next option

Goerend sells parts, you can talk to him about buying what you need, and they will help you through.

really not sure what all i need, i know i need a good performance rebuild kit and once i get the money billet input/output etc.

Back