ECM Programmers ?? and Secret Squirrel Chit

To send something you've worked on for years to someone in a format that they can't modify it without an enormous hassel. :hehe:

That was something I was unclear on, if you had had to render all of the images or if it was a pack that came with the product.
Either way I am entirely grateful.

Sent from my Next7P12-8G using Tapatalk

nope, It was the effort I had to go through after getting the spring fling results as an excel file, sorting them, and then trying to post them. when I got it all on one page, snip, expand only to find the detail was gone, numbers were showing us as * instead of values........ Had I gone and went to advanced posting options I see now that I could have attached the file possibly.

That was something I was unclear on, if you had had to render all of the images or if it was a pack that came with the product.
Either way I am entirely grateful.

I'm not savvy enough to create from scratch, so most of the things I have originated from the software, exported, modified to my liking, then imported. Let me know what you need. Just like my truck, even my graphics I can't stand in the "stock" form. LOL

Last edited:
Just a sample of what I have saved. The trick is when you "resize" sometimes the resolution goes to shyt.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture3.jpg
    Capture3.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
Are the needles and numbers also images (image layer) or are they software generated? I am going to play extensively when i get to the house this evening.

This is where i am right now.
ma4ery6u.jpg

You can see what im talking about with the devil button not being transparent

I need to swap the title and img to say nitrous [oxide]

Monkey Fist Rage

Last edited:
Oh God...the little Robot Android thingy. :bang

The needles ARE software generated. I basically tell it what angles to start and stop at, the min and max range, the radius of the gauge, color of everything, width of the needle, taper of the needed, hub radius, etc etc, then I put the gauge background image behind it.

Oh God...the little Robot Android thingy. :bang

The needles ARE software generated. I basically tell it what angles to start and stop at, the min and max range, the radius of the gauge, color of everything, width of the needle, taper of the needed, hub radius, etc etc, then I put the gauge background image behind it.

I can generate images with the needle in different positions and have it switch in real time i think

The droid is going to be a full-tilt override i think. Depends on which screen it ends up on.
Monkey Fist Rage

Last edited:
I should have LP readings shortly. I got a factory tube from Mark Nixon (thank you sir) and cut the tubes so that the factory ends would come off them. It leaves a hose barb on the connector. I just got some 1/4 fuel line today, a 1/4 hose barb tee, and a 1/4 barb to 3/8 male npt adapter. It shouldn't take me long to get it all plumbed up tomorrow.

1/4 inch tubing seem pretty small....but it fits and it ain't like I'm pushing 500+ ponies. :(

True. Can the fitting that is on the CP3 be replaced with something larger? Is that stem replaceable? The only way to increase the other end is to remove the canister for a real fuel pump and filter. Just curious about the IP end.

Added a summary page for all my minimum and maximum values to be seen at once. I now realize that I have a few more variables to add. I'm missing a few. I never noticed until I got them all on one page. I have instantaneous reading for them, but you can tell which ones I am currently not tracking mins and/or maxes for.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I finally got the sensor moved over to my lift pump last night. It was super simple actually.

I laid the factory tube out on the bench and traced around it with a pencil. Then I cut the factory tube from the fittings really carefully so I didn't damage the plastic barbs underneath. Keep the fittings straight. One side is larger than the other. One has a yellow insert and the other is green. Don't swap them or you'll be starting over.

IMG_1661_zps91544fb8.jpg

Then I used 1/4 fuel hose and 3/8 pex clamps to make a hose that will fit inside the outline on the table.

IMG_1662_zps5029c158.jpg

I then connected my sensor to the tee with the same junk.

LP reads steady 14 psi at idle. Driving to work it ranged from min of 10.8 to 13.5 or so. Pretty high pressure shyt right there.

I don't know why it keeps rotating my second picture upside down...stupid ass computer. I give up.

Last edited:
Is it too.....um....."busy?"

I'd like to get rid of the injector and battery and camera icons for links to their pages. I've doubled and tripled up all the gauges I can.

I'm at a loss for how to show the tranny stuff. The padlock only shows when the TC is locked and the % loss only appears then too.

attachment.php

Red needles outside of gauges are current and the chartreuse color is the running maximum.

Attachments

• Murphy Display 4-28-2014.jpg
    Murphy Display 4-28-2014.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I forgot to capture the Lift Pump Pressure too low warnings on the screen. I have it set to display the warning at 10 psi. I can make it what ever I want.

All simulated data....don't try to make it all match. ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Murphy Display 4-28-2014.jpg
    Murphy Display 4-28-2014.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
I wanted to check back in with this project. A friend of mine just got an 08 2500 Ram with the 6.7 an they are willing to let me run a jumper with a tap between the turbo connector. But I wanted to check a couple things past the board first.

First I dont want to put my friends truck at any real risk so can I unplug the turbo from the wiring harness the reconnect it, with the key off, with out anything happening? No throwing codes or locking down the engine?

And second, does anyone have access to the 4 pin turbo connector? I would love to get the part of of one. My friends truck doesnt have it where its supposed to be. I think its a general dephi APEX series plug, like:
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=54200414virtualkey64910000virtualkey649-54200414
But part numbers would just confirm that before I order these male&female connectors to make the jumper.

Thanks

Sorry, Johny. I have neither answer for you. I'm dic&ing with the OBDII port. I haven't unplugged anything under the hood so I can't help ya.

Is it too.....um....."busy?"

I'd like to get rid of the injector and battery and camera icons for links to their pages. I've doubled and tripled up all the gauges I can.

I'm at a loss for how to show the tranny stuff. The padlock only shows when the TC is locked and the % loss only appears then too.

attachment.php

Red needles outside of gauges are current and the chartreuse color is the running maximum.

I believe the color is lime green. Chartreuse is a hair darker LOL

And yes, way to busy.

Back