ED 63mm or twins 2nd Gen

I had a 63/68 with Mach 7s. Way too much injector, but only reason I had it on there was because I planned on putting a 480 under it I'n the future... It was a decent charger I'm sure a billet wheel would have helped a little.

I'll probably just save for twins, but just not decided what secondary to go with. The primary will be more than likely at s475/83/1.10.

E.D. did say that had 60mm they could do in the twins so Im gonna explore more on this option as well. I just only want to buy twins once....................... I don't plan on doing anything else with my truck right now. Us VP guys always have to make sure we have a enough money on deck to pop off at a new VP44 when the time comes. LOL

Look at the switchblade turbo, they are a vendor on here.

He351 secondary with a ht60 would work pretty good. Reliable as hell too. With an external gate of course.

Stock s300g over a 75/83/1.10 will spool very quick and easily cover your hp needs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Zero lag may be a little overstated....but a nice charger.

Not at all, it spools just like an hx35 with the propper fueling

i just hate to see people tune twins and have nothing but oil and boost leaks... For a relitivly low power level. To each his own though, they have there place.

I bought it assuming I'd throw a 75 under it, or two more 62's. But for all the commuting I do with it I'll be tryin a bigger single... Not that a big single is great for daily driving with a stick LOL

Last edited:
I really like the spool up if my he351cw and S475/96/1.32 with 7x.012s. I did 492hp with my quad on level 2 (timing and CAN fueling), and 539hp with the quad on level 4 of 6. My clutch is also badly in need of replacing...

Last edited:
Back