Eight.....

Michael didn't specify what he was referring to when he said 22 inch size, and I was using that vague statement to my advantage, ya hardasses LOL
Come on, if the name Dennis Perry and 22's is mentioned in the same sentence, do you REALLY need to specify what dimension is described by the 22"?

what kind of et could someone expect with a trap speed of um 150 or so?

Who is running 150?

If the truck is hooking and has the power to run 150, it should be running low 9's (about 9.08 per the calculator I usually use). That said, in DirtyMax we ran 9.36 at just under 140 mph, but we were really launching hard (1.15 60' time).

im sure your right. im in no way saying smitty isn't capable, but i was referring to someone a little closer to home lol

NHRA Super Stock Hemi Cars run 8.80s at high 140s, but they're set up really well. I think you're going to need a 60 in the mid to low 1.30s to be looking at an 8. What's the min weight for Pro Street 2wd at TS? 4500 lb?

i think it will depend on track prep and who gets to the line first? isnt first round qaulifying by vote. i think we should cull this crap out.flat out ask all teams who is going for 8s on the first pass,and put em all in a hat and pair em up as they fall.

i think it will depend on track prep and who gets to the line first? isnt first round qaulifying by vote. i think we should cull this crap out.flat out ask all teams who is going for 8s on the first pass,and put em all in a hat and pair em up as they fall.
Jess,
Is Buck's truck going to be there? Haven't heard much about him lately, I've been wondering if there is some super-secret squirrel stuff being tested.

he'll comment if he wishes to but he's who im going for. cant wait, it oughta be interesting to say the least

If Meachum get's all the little gremlins to go away I've got to put my money on him. I'll go out on a limb and say a 4x4 will go 8's first. But on the other hand, I think Dennis, Seth, Team Green and Buck are gonna be damn close. It's going to be the luck of the draw in qualifiying. I will be there to see it all go down. Gary

Back