Eight.....

sorry if that sounded like i was being a smarta**. didn't mean anything by it. im not gonna talk for someone is all i meant by that previous post

i don't care who gets there first, what i want to see is for the trucks to all be there saturday and see two trucks in the finals and both run in the 8's, how cool would that be?

that would be pretty cool. the main thing i hope for is no carnage. i know its enevdible but its possible

You hook up that bottle yet Dennis? Eitherway, with/without it, my money is on you

4x4.jpg

CompD Calc says c.1050rwhp to run high 8s in a 2wd at 4500 pounds.....seems doable. 1280rwhp in a 4x4 at 5500...still seems doable. All about the hook. Is Bean going to run Pro Street in Ryan's old Chevy?? That one ought to be a runner.

We'll be in the 8's easy, probably be at 1000' but we'll be there.:hehe: Seriously, if I were going to pick a trifecta, (it is Kentucky Derby time right?) I'd say Team Green, The Smith Truck, (if that is important to them) and Meacham (if he has it running). Outside shots, Caged Fury, Big Dodge and Buck. We just want to make the race, totally untested now since we munched everything on April 10th.

Is Buck going to have his truck there?Last I heard it was not running but I could be wrong.

Is Buck going to have his truck there?Last I heard it was not running but I could be wrong.
Yes, he has a new set of twin turbos on it and last I heard is getting it dialed in. Should be bad ass for sure.

Barring any problems Buck's truck will be there. There will be little to no testing on it as it's still going together at this time. The hope is for enough time to get some testing in before it goes into the trailer on Tuesday. The first pass at TS will be it's first pass on all the new stuff so I'm just hoping for a clean run to give us a baseline to work from. As long as it runs all weekend at the race were happy. I do not think 8's are in the cards for it on it's first outing without testing.

Barring any problems Buck's truck will be there. There will be little to no testing on it as it's still going together at this time. The hope is for enough time to get some testing in before it goes into the trailer on Tuesday. The first pass at TS will be it's first pass on all the new stuff so I'm just hoping for a clean run to give us a baseline to work from. As long as it runs all weekend at the race were happy. I do not think 8's are in the cards for it on it's first outing without testing.

WOW that sounds familiar... Testing at the track.... good times!!!

i thought you were completely crusted over!!

Back