External Wastegate Pictures

Docks 11.88 versus Idaho's 12.54 , I believe that was the reference....and that was the powerstroke run. I think this entire forum would know if Dock ran the CR at the track already.

Judging by the time slip Dockboy has attached to his sig, you are the one who needs to do some work to be competitive :kick: I think that was even with a Powerstroke? :poke:

I was just razzin him but since your obviously new to this game I will let you do a little research. Find out who held the first DHRA record. Just because I haven't been racing much the last few years doesn't mean I dont know what it takes to go fast. I figured out long ago that beating on my daily driver wasn't all that smart and that my friend is why I purchased the '06 in my signature.

This game

I was just razzin him but since your obviously new to this game I will let you do a little research. Find out who held the first DHRA record. Just because I haven't been racing much the last few years doesn't mean I dont know what it takes to go fast. I figured out long ago that beating on my daily driver wasn't all that smart and that my friend is why I purchased the '06 in my signature.

Is it that obvious? What is "this game" that I am new at? And certainly someone has to hold the first DHRA record as there wasn't one there before, am I wrong? C'mon, Idaho CTD, if you sling some mud you gotta be able to take some back:rules: I apologize if I have offened you, most guys on here a pretty light hearted!

A Chris that is FORD blue on the motor. Thats because its in a FORD. Man you Dodge guys sure do get jelous of our nice looking FORDS!:hehe:

That firewall is pretty rusty. You might oughta just clear some out of the way for that gate :poke:. You Ford guys have to go through hell to keep your blue ovals competitive. :hehe:

LOL Nathan :hehe:

That rusty sectionyou see is actually behind the inner fenderwell where the A/C condensate drain line is. Hey, it just matches that rusty hunk of Cummins I put in it!!:hehe: Actually not that bad considering we are talking about a work/plow truck with over 200k mi on it :)

Yes, the 11.88 was with the Powerstroke..............

Yes, I know Nathan is just razzin me..............

It's all good! :)

All of the JGS's are made without a diaphram now. The diaphram is what usually wears out over time and with too much heat and boost. The down side is you can't get as heavy of springs with the JGS's but shimming works wonders.

Ive made up a double spring and stepped retainer that still gives you all the travel without the bind and offers the kinds of seat pressures we are needing. Its not your standard off the shelf JGS gate, its just the starting point.

Turboresource.com has the best prices I've seen thus far. About half price of what they want locally.

Heres a couple bad camera phone pics of mine

IMAGE_162.jpg

IMAGE_160.jpg

Last edited:
Back