Extrude Hone and Flux?

I recall when you were bashing on scheid because they wouldnt return your calls etc when they built your engine? now you are a cheerleader for them? Im not trying to start a war I just dont understand

Excuse me but, I've bashed no one. I was very unhappy with Scheid for the same reason as I'd be unhappy with anyone else. It's ridiculous that any shop can't be up front and responsive whether money is spent there or not. Not that its your business but, it's since been worked out.

I don't see how saying Scheid makes injectors also is cheerleading for them. Regardless of my feelings for them or anyone else... Scheid is one of the leaders in high hp with our trucks and I very much respect what they do.

man, you're quite the :cheer: for Don. I don't even know of that many " big names " that even race their trucks.... probably a hand full. Why do they run Don's injectors ?? because they're all dealers for him.

Garmon has used EH and won over and over for years. I'd say he's a big name. TS has a Scheid built truck pushing 1500hp. The guys at DDP also do very well with their stuff.

I guess some are looking for a record to feel they've made it but, IMO.... what you can do at the track makes the difference and that takes more than injectors. I'm not knocking Don's stuff at all... only pointing out he's not the only game in town.

re read your post and then re read the opening post for this thread. we are talking about COMMON RAIL INJECTORS, i never once said any thing about records this and this with 12v stuff.

Back