F250/Cummins Swap

07-08 cummins equipped F750. It has a bracket to mount it to the firewall since the cabs are the same. I just removed it so I can put it on the adjustable pedal.

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

It looks like I would beable to mount my cat tps on it for my Alison.for my 550
Thanks
Dale

It looks like I would beable to mount my cat tps on it for my Alison.for my 550

Thanks

Dale
It takes the common 2 hole Williams controls tps. You just need to check rotation, but that pedal is a bellcrank that changes the rotation of the pedal to turn the sensor.

Hhhhmmm 40hp sticker?
f630ad95df24a86b7d2c8030c7d49049.jpg

It takes the common 2 hole Williams controls tps. You just need to check rotation, but that pedal is a bellcrank that changes the rotation of the pedal to turn the sensor.

I have both cat tps clockwise and counter clockwise.I took my tps foot pedal apart yesterday. Going to use it with some mods so I will put a lever off the top to pull a cable for the Ppump.
The cat tps have long sweep more than the 05 pedal has.
Thanks for the info

Drove the truck around. Loaded a file in that worked with my Anteater and went back past the house. The hose ends on the Ford factory trans cooler have pushed off their barbed ends, one of the two, far enough that it emptied all of my brand new $$$ fluid. They were re-used parts. So I got towed by a Toyota back to the house. I'm not sure if this is a hose or clamp issue, or aftermarket radiator issue.
2fb170d911f71aac59bee34004863f24.jpg

Atleast you won't have to undercoat it now, that atf does a good job lol. When I lost my cooler line it covered the entire drivers side of the truck.

Atleast you won't have to undercoat it now, that atf does a good job lol. When I lost my cooler line it covered the entire drivers side of the truck.
Oh it got it ALL....... The rear bump has specs where the fluid was swirling.

I'm not sure how I want to repair this.

I just re-used the OEM parts.

I have some clamps on the way.
I tightened the spring clamp and refilled so I can move it around the yard.

And I always wanna cuss at the guys that bring me a truck and have replaced all the spring clamps with worm clamps. :hehe:
I wasn't going to go there. ? It isn't getting worm clamps.

I've had a lot better luck over the years with good heavy duty worm clamps than from any brand of spring clamp.
There's a reason you don't see spring clamps on big rigs.

Only down side I’ve found to worm drive clamps is they can loosen up after many heat cycles. Especially smaller size clamps.

I've had a lot better luck over the years with good heavy duty worm clamps than from any brand of spring clamp.
There's a reason you don't see spring clamps on big rigs.
I suppose it depends on scope of operation. For light duty they are only intended to go a couple hundred thousand miles. They showed up on HD products because of ease of installation in manufacturing.

I don't like worm clamps in general because they pinch the hose unless they are backed or have a backing ring. The pinching *can* cause cold leaks or seeping over a period of time.

The counter to that is that spring clamps lose tension over time, and if on a hardened hose (which is the case with mine) they won't collapse enough to reseal. If they are distorted they will leak for the same reason a worm clamp will.

Makes me wonder if anyone has done a head to head comparison.

As with most automotive production spring clamps were not designed because they are better, it was because they could be installed faster cutting down assembly line time and labor, their also cheaper to make.
Now we have premade hoses with plastic snap couplers that the assembly line worker just pops into place without needing any tools, more cost savings for the assembly plant.

Just saying, a lot of the components used today, spring clamps,,quick couplers, ect were no designed because their better but to cut down on the cost to produce the end product, be it labor or component cost.

Just my observation but if spring clamps are so great why don't we have them holding the intercooler boots on.

As with most automotive production spring clamps were not designed because they are better, it was because they could be installed faster cutting down assembly line time and labor, their also cheaper to make.
Now we have premade hoses with plastic snap couplers that the assembly line worker just pops into place without needing any tools, more cost savings for the assembly plant.

Just saying, a lot of the components used today, spring clamps,,quick couplers, ect were no designed because their better but to cut down on the cost to produce the end product, be it labor or component cost.

Just my observation but if spring clamps are so great why don't we have them holding the intercooler boots on.
I suppose it depends on scope of operation.

Back