FASS 150/180 or Regulated Return Fuel System?

When I first installed my FASS 150/180, (With the regulated return) It was only making like 45 Psi. I called Dan, and he hooked me up with a new spring, and fitting. When I finished changing them out, I could set the pressure to 60-65 PSI no problem. (WITH the regulated return)

Now...Before I started my engine rebuild, I tried something. I closed the valve on my regulated return to see what the pressure would be. It shot up to 85 Psi.

So now, I am changing everything again, (Hopefully for the last time). I installed the old spring, and fitting, and am going to try to run the FASS by itself. No more regulated return line, no fuel cooler, nothing. Just the FASS 150/180 feeding to the front of the engine compartment in -10 braided stainless...to the Russell "Y" block...out to two -8 braided lines. (One for each side of the block) Then both lines split off again to feed the back of the heads, and the front of the heads in -6 braided lines. (The back ones are covered in wrap to keep them cooler.)

Pictures will follow.

I can't change this statement, but when I said I had the "Regulated return", I should have said "Ball valve" return line.

I haven't run a regulated system since I changed to the FASS...:doh:

Back