FASS Diesel Nationals - June 10,11 2011

We want to come just wondering how many if any competitors might be in the prostock class I would love to have someone to race.

We should be there in DirtyMax, assuming whatever caused our low oil pressure this past weekend can be fixed in time. I think Ryan (Dieselwrencher) is planning to be there as well, and with his new setup he should be a bunch quicker than before.

We plan on being there as well. It'd would be fun to race you. Then I can get a real up close view of just how squirly your truck is from the rear. LOL

We just got a phone call and Raceview campground that is directly across the street from Lucas Oil Raceway PArk said they will be open for anyone that wants to camp they are opening on Thursday the 9th as they have already recieved phone calls and reservations for the FASS Nationals.

Here is the link to their website Raceview Family Campground

We want to come just wondering how many if any competitors might be in the prostock class I would love to have someone to race.

That would be great to have you attend Darren , I would like to get some video so we have new material for our promo videos

here is what i have so far for pro stock

Dirty Max - Yes
Darren - Looks like yes if he can race someone
Wade , talked on the phone last weekend he has not made up his mind yet but hopefully yes
First Coast Diesel - Yes
Ryan Lusk- Yes
Chad Riley ? he hurt his back not sure if he is coming or not

Remember we only need 4 competitors to have 100% payout

Winner $2000.00
Runner up $1000.00

That would be cool to have some competitors. We will definitely try and make it.
We pulled the mains and they look good, rods look good , I haven't had time to get to the rest of it. We have a back up motor if all else fails.

FASS Fuel just made it official that for the 2.6 Sled pulling class there will be extra payouts over and above the PPL Payouts.

Brad from FASS Fuels will award in cash the top 3 in 2.6 Class

1st - $1,200.00
2nd - $500.00
3rd - $300.00

Thanks Brad :cheer:

FASS Fuel just made it official that for the 2.6 Sled pulling class there will be extra payouts over and above the PPL Payouts.

Brad from FASS Fuels will award in cash the top 3 in 2.6 Class

1st - $1,200.00
2nd - $500.00
3rd - $300.00

Thanks Brad :cheer:

Only 8 trucks in the finals tho?

So far so good. We have had alot of people come threw on parts, will no more by Friday. Hate to use my spare motor, it is in a running truck and my kid will cry like a little b***h.

Diesel Alley is going to be packed this year and we have thousands of dollars of product that has been donated to be raffled off during the event to raise money for the Make A Wish Foundation.

Current list of confirmed vendors
FASS Fuel System
MBRP Performance Exhaust
AIRAID
BD Power
Bully Dog
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
G&J Diesel
Industrial Injection
South Bend
SunCoast
XDP
Yukon Gear
Flex-a-Lite
Mobs Custom Fabrication
The Diesel Store
Daves Diesel of Angola
Haisely Machine
Southern Diesel Extreme / Backwoods Bumper
Evans Distributing-Amsoil
Scheid Diesel Service
Geno's Garage
Diesel Life, Inc.
Danville Performance
Make a Wish
Fleece Diesel Performance
Rock Star Energy Drink
Lucas Oil
Dodge-Ram Company
Ford Motor Company of Kentucky

SWEET!!! Looks like this event could be back to what it used to be! Can't wait. Great Job NHRDA and FASS on the hard work.

Back