FASS Diesel Nationals June 5th 2010

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the 2010 FASS Diesel Nationals will be held on June 5th 2010 at Oreilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis Indiana.​

This action packed weekend will include the top competitors from across the country to compete in :

Diesel Drag Racing
Sled Pulling
Show n Shine
Dyno Competition
and the crowd favorite the Burnout Contest

So far the prize money is over $25,000 and it will continue to grow as more sponsors come on board

Indy-web-2010.jpg

guess ill be marking it down. Whats the pulling order. Need to know for 2.6

We will have all details including times , and tech cards and pre regristration in the next month or so.

We will be giving away 50,000 tickets this year so stay tuned for list on official stores and companies that will be distributing them out.

The NHRDA wants to thank the following sponsors for coming on board for the biggest event of the year.

Southbend Clutch
BD Diesel Performance
Dave's Diesel
Pull n Power
Randy's Offroad Connection
Grand Rock Exhaust

we will keep you up to date as the list grows. :cheer:

I plan on attending this year.

Can we go get FREE tickets for this year like in previous years? Where at? Thanks.

Yes we will be giving away over 50,000 free tickets this year.

You will be able to get them from the sponsors in April. We will have all the info on the website later this year.

Great news can't wait ot attend again this year. Might want to put a single back on and pull again this coming year.

Got to work that weekend, But I got 16 vacation days to burn........

Might get on the dyno and do the show and shine!!!!!

We should be able to make it this year. I'm rebuilding a trailer just for the car so with any luck all problems will be minimized. Yeah right, I know. :hehe:

I know Chris said it's gonna be the same guys as last year, but I can't remember who it is. I'll have him post up the name here soon.

Whos dyno will be there?

We have to confirm but it will be Enterprize Engine Dyno again.

Also we are happy to Announce that Charlie and the Pullin Power gang will be doing the Sled Pulls again:rockwoot:

Does any one know if Industrail Injection will be here or Ohio got told yesterday they was going to be in ohio instead of indy.

Does any one know if Industrail Injection will be here or Ohio got told yesterday they was going to be in ohio instead of indy.

Think they are pretty closely aligned with NADM, that is who runs has the race in Salt Lake. That's where I met Sleddy and realized he was only 3'4" tall.:poke:

Grand Rock Exhaust came on board this morning. :cheer:

The list just keeps getting bigger.

Back