FASS Diesel Nationals June 5th 2010

:

:woohoo::clap::bow::Cheer: keep on rockin randy, honnesty & integrity does work dont it

Thanks Charlie

and it is companies like yours working with the NHRDA that will make this the biggest show of the year.:cheer:

Whats the rules or link to the rules for pulling?

Will be up in print in 2 weeks at the latest, check in the sled pulling section for Pull N Power rules meeting that will be the rules. Feel free to advise in that post.

Thanks Joe I may not even pull I got twins on now. Just want to know I may throw another single on for the summer.

Hotels for Indy, book NOW, they have several other functions going on in the area this weekend and they are filling up fast.

$79.95- Ramada Indy West, 3851 Shore Dr. Indy, 46254
(317)-297-1848.
"Jonny B. Good" is the manager. He sounds like quite a character, just as his name would imply. He says the parking lot is 100% secure. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$89.95- Holliday Inn Express, 31 Maplehurst Dr. Brownsburg, 46112
(317)-852-5353 (Note: the number listed on the ORP site is wrong)
The manager here was also very happy to have us, & this price is 15% off the regular rate. Located 4 miles from the track. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$94.00- Hampton Inn, 41 Maplehurst Dr. Brownsburg, 46112.
(317)-852-5800
Located Next door to the Holiday Inn listed above, Nice folks here too. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$79.99- Super 8, 8229 US 36 East Avon, 46123
(317)-272-8789.

Again I have looked maybe not hard enough what r the rules gonna be for the 2.6" or similiar class for pulling?

The only reason I want to know now is that I need to get a single built to pull with that will fit many org. and have time to play with it before last inute. Thanks looking forward to seeing them.

It was my first dyno last year. I got a shot in Diesel World for it. I feel so much love for it.

With less than 3 months to go the excitement and ever growing list of sponsors get better every day.

Official Sponsors are

Title Sponsor - FASS Fuels , Official Fuel System
MBRP Exhaust - Official Exhaust System
South Bend Clutch - Official Clutch
BD Power - Official Turbo
Dynomite Diesel - Official Injectors
Snow Performance - Official Water Meth System
Enterprise Engines - Official Dyno
Dave Diesel
Pull n Power
Doctor Performance
Scheids Diesel
Optima Battery - Official Battery
AFE Power
Grand Rock Exhaust
Randys Offroad Connection
Edge Products
ATS
Amsoil
Catepillar

FASS-Diesel-National-web.jpg

Hotels for Indy, book NOW, they have several other functions going on in the area this weekend and they are filling up fast.

$79.95- Ramada Indy West, 3851 Shore Dr. Indy, 46254
(317)-297-1848.
"Jonny B. Good" is the manager. He sounds like quite a character, just as his name would imply. He says the parking lot is 100% secure. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$89.95- Holliday Inn Express, 31 Maplehurst Dr. Brownsburg, 46112
(317)-852-5353 (Note: the number listed on the ORP site is wrong)
The manager here was also very happy to have us, & this price is 15% off the regular rate. Located 4 miles from the track. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$94.00- Hampton Inn, 41 Maplehurst Dr. Brownsburg, 46112.
(317)-852-5800
Located Next door to the Holiday Inn listed above, Nice folks here too. Mention NHRDA for the discount.

$79.99- Super 8, 8229 US 36 East Avon, 46123
(317)-272-8789.

Just made reservations at the Ramada and spoke to, "Jonny B Good" He is a character and very glad to have us. Said it's very quiet and secure and 3 miles from the track. Do mention NHRDA for a discount.

Need A Place In Indy To Store Race Trailer

We'll be driving from OBX in North Carolina and arriving in Indy probably May 25th. We need a real secure place to store the race trailer and Max'd Out from then until June 3rd when we get back. Does anyone know a local secure place where we can store it? Trailer is an enclosed 36' goose neck. Thanks..Ken

We'll be driving from OBX in North Carolina and arriving in Indy probably May 25th. We need a real secure place to store the race trailer and Max'd Out from then until June 3rd when we get back. Does anyone know a local secure place where we can store it? Trailer is an enclosed 36' goose neck. Thanks..Ken

Ken, Your more than welcome to keep it at my shop! As long it won't be afraid knowing there is a dinosaur in the building next to it!LOL
I'm about 20 min. from the track. PM me if your interested.

Ken, Your more than welcome to keep it at my shop! As long it won't be afraid knowing there is a dinosaur in the building next to it!LOL
I'm about 20 min. from the track. PM me if your interested.

Is it a carnivore or lettice eater?:hehe: That would be great, thanks for the offer I'm PM you. Ken

Back