FASS Diesel Nationals June 5th 2010

Where is everyone staying? I normally stay with my aunt and uncle, but they will be out of town on Fri night so I'll grab a hotel for that night.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Ford-logo.gif
The NHRDA is proud to announce that we have partnered up with Ford Motor Company/Kentucky Truck Plant in the name of Juvenile Diabetes Research. They will be on hand selling raffle tickets for a 2011 Ford Super Duty for $10.00 a chance and a 2009 Harley Davidson Fat Boy with enclosed 6' x 14' trailer for $5.00 a chance. For more details on the raffle you can go to www.fordktpcares.com. So stop by, say hello and get your raffle tickets for a good cause!

Cool, I'll definitely buy a couple of raffle tickets for a good cause!

I just made my reservations at the Plainfield Comfort Inn, see everyone there!

Cool, I'll definitely buy a couple of raffle tickets for a good cause!

I just made my reservations at the Plainfield Comfort Inn, see everyone there!

Why not stay in Brownsburg Michael? It's 3 minutes from the track...

Why not stay in Brownsburg Michael? It's 3 minutes from the track...

Thanks Brayden, I was just remembering that last time I stayed in a hotel for this event (years ago in DHRA days) everyone stayed in Plainfield. I didn't realize there were hotels in Brownsburg. I'm booked at the Holiday Inn Express, we'll see if I'm smarter in the morning ;)

Ill be there for a couple of exhibition hooks myself. Gonna bring a tent and rough it at the track. Ill be there early sat morning. Thanks to all for letting me come up and get a chance to play.

Lynn

The NHRDA is proud to announce their partnership with The Make A Wish Foundation Indiana Chapter.

IMG_9247.jpg

After the success of the Texas Diesel Nationals with Make A Wish , The NHRDA decided to contact the Indiana Chapter of Make A Wish.

MAW did a search for kids that want to go to a sled pull and or drag race and we happy to say we have 6 kids and their families that will be the VIP's of the NHRDA at the FASS Diesel Nationals.

This is a great opportunity for us in the Diesel Community to show these kids a great time and help them forget the struggles they have to battle day in and day out.

We are asking Drivers to print up some pictures of your trucks so when we bring the kids through the pits to view the trucks , we are asking for all competitors in both sled pulling and drag racing to take a minute and sign the picture and if possilbe let them sit in the trucks.

I know a lot of people dont think that is a lot but you cant believe the letters I received from parents at Texas. Their kids are still talking about the event 2months later and how they have freinds that let them sit in their cool trucks.

Sometimes we get caught up in the competition and forget how lucky we really are to be able to do what we do, and for me I will be honest this was the highlight of the Texas event knowing we made a difference , even if for only a few hours but we made these kids feel special.

Thanks in advance to all the drivers for helping make June 5th 2010 a day that these kids will remember for their entire lifes.

Randy Cole
President of the NHRDA

That's great that the Make-A-Wish foundation is involved again! I remember little Gabrial from the photo above (he's sitting in the MBRP/DirtyMax truck). It definitely helps put things in perspective. We sometimes get down when things don't go our way or we break parts, but these little guys and gals are fighting for their lives. It feels good to be able to give them something to smile about.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

My room is reserved there. I'll be paying for it today I hope. Looks like we'll be able to throw a couple beers back Ryan.

Maybe not Josh............... Last saturday we blew up another primary turbo. Things are pretty tight and IDK if we'll be able to make Indy now. Anyone want to donate a S475 to our cause? :hehe:

Hey guys a couple of us "rednecks" from tennesse will be coming to watch the events hope yall got room for us

Here is updated vendor list so make sure to stop by and see all the great deals that will be happening on June 5th

Amsoil
BD Diesel
Danville
Dave's Diesel / Angola
Dr Performance
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
Enterprise Engine
Geno's Garage
FASS Fuels
Fleece Diesel
Lubrication Specialty