FASS Diesel Nationals June 5th 2010

I still haven't gotten to an O'Reilly's. Any chance I can getsome of there tickets when I get there I will be there on firday night at the track for Midnight Madness again.

We have given out all the tickets we have... all 50,000 of them.... I know most of the local stores are out. My best suggestion is to call around.

FASS Diesel National Raffle Prizes

The list just keeps getting bigger and bigger on raffle prizes that will be given away free at no charge.

Stop by the following sponsors vendor booths and pick up your free raffle tickets and then listen for the announcer on what prize will be called hourly.

NHRDA
FASS Fuels
Edge Products
Scheids Diesel
Dave' Diesel Angola
South Bend Clutch
Optima Battery
Cyclone Diesel :clap:

Every day we keep adding more vendors to the FASS Diesel Nationals

Here is latest vendor list
Amsoil
BD Diesel
Danville
Dave's Diesel / Angola
Diesel Power Mag
Dr Performance
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
Enterprise Engine
Geno's Garage
FASS Fuels
Fleece Diesel
Make A Wish Foundation
MBRP Exhaust
Optima Battery
Power Flow
Scheids Diesel
South Bend Clutch
Silverline Exhaust
Cyclone Diesel
Rudy's Performance
Swamps Diesel
Ford Kentucky Truck Plant
TheDieselStore.com
BDS Suspension
Midwest Diesel Performance

We want to thank all the sponsors and vendors for making the FASS Diesel Natioanals the biggest event in 2010. :cheer:

Here are some of the goodies that we will be giving away this weekend.

FASS Fuels - Titanium Series FASS
Edge Products - Any product made by Edge Products
Grand Rock Exhaust- Set of Stacks
Cyclone - Diablosport predator programmer for a 6.4l ford
Optima Battery - 1 battery any style
Fleece Performance - Allison Tapshifter

and the list will grow as the week goes on.

The tickets are free and there will be a donation bucket and all funds raised will go to the Make A Wish Foundation.

I still haven't gotten to an O'Reilly's. Any chance I can getsome of there tickets when I get there I will be there on firday night at the track for Midnight Madness again.

We have given out all the tickets we have... all 50,000 of them.... I know most of the local stores are out. My best suggestion is to call around.

I still have a hundred tickets. I'll bring them with me, that way if there is anyone left still needing a ticket or 2, we can get them covered!

The tickets are free and there will be a donation bucket and all funds raised will go to the Make A Wish Foundation.
We will be giving away Power Service Additives away at our pits as well. Feel free to stop by & "get ya some"

Gonna be a good show again!!! Lets hope the rain stays away!!! Saying 30% chance.......

Just throwing it out there, if anyone needs some help getting ready, Im off work and just spinning my wheels til i head down!

Scheids just donated a $100.00 gift certificate :clap:

Well off to the track to start hanging the over 200 track banners :nail:

Not to point out the obvious but there is a 40% chance of rain Fri and Sat. Is the pulling track tarped by chance?

ur rules suck fyi lol....i would come but no hood stacks so no defending my title for this yr.

matt, you cant run a hoodstack at nadm either? or you just going to courthouse...?

Back