FASS or Air Dog?????

it shouldn't drop at all.. once you have the prime, just crack the fuel filter open a tad and it will purge (not the water separator one) then it should hold the pressure steady..
once it does this, turn it off and tighten the filter some more, as you won't get it fully tightened while it's under pressure... now it will hold the prime even after you shut it off...

Dan i got a package in the mail from you yesterday, i think i know what it is haven't opened it yet..
but thanks man...

Dan from fass has been there for every turn and every question, and that little jab from the competitor has really not sat well with me.. i can tell you that i don't do business with people that act like that, and that dan will be getting ALL of our business in the future.
and we just got about a dozen 6liters that are going in for complete horsepower surgery in the next few months.

Here are some cross numbers if you have a 150 Series pump......

2-T.....rather than peeing in the guys Apple Jacks, why don't you help the man out with some useful info that can resolve his issue? Or are you guys just looking for every little dig you can get on us? $.02

Tried to help the guy and explain to him our filters were not the same to your 150. But I dont think he was understanding they are different sizes. Tried to help him out Dan.

it shouldn't drop at all.. once you have the prime, just crack the fuel filter open a tad and it will purge (not the water separator one) then it should hold the pressure steady..
once it does this, turn it off and tighten the filter some more, as you won't get it fully tightened while it's under pressure... now it will hold the prime even after you shut it off...

Dan i got a package in the mail from you yesterday, i think i know what it is haven't opened it yet..
but thanks man...

Dan from fass has been there for every turn and every question, and that little jab from the competitor has really not sat well with me.. i can tell you that i don't do business with people that act like that, and that dan will be getting ALL of our business in the future.
and we just got about a dozen 6liters that are going in for complete horsepower surgery in the next few months.

That was no JAB! If you tell a person they dont fit I dont know what else to do. He called back an hour later asking for them saying he was sent from the competitior. That was no JAB towards them. He was once again told they wouldnt fit. What else should I have done for him Sin? If I were taking a shot at anyone I would have named whoever it may be. I will not get involved in pissing matches anymore. Been in one elsewhere and it does no good for anyone. So once again that wasnt a jab to anyone.:badidea:

That was no JAB! If you tell a person they dont fit I dont know what else to do. He called back an hour later asking for them saying he was sent from the competitior. That was no JAB towards them. He was once again told they wouldnt fit. What else should I have done for him Sin? If I were taking a shot at anyone I would have named whoever it may be. I will not get involved in pissing matches anymore. Been in one elsewhere and it does no good for anyone. So once again that wasnt a jab to anyone.:badidea:

if that is truly the case then i do apologize, but honestly it came across as a jab, whether intentional or not, and i'm sure dan and i aren't the only ones who would interpret it that way...

i have nothing against your company, but like i said, it appeared that you were putting down fass, which is bad business ethic, but if you say you didn't then it ends here and i won't bring it up again.

Well like I said. I refuse to get involved in the so and so vs. so and so anymore. It does no good. I explain the product to potential customers and leave everything else aside. Unless asked about a difference I do not bring up any competitors. I approached some things the wrong way in the beginning. Very unprofessional. Again no jab intended.

Back