Finally, build thread!

Well I got the ring from Rocky Mountain Cummins last night, the motor is short-blocked and with the truck. I'm getting pretty excited!

Well I'm off to try and put my motor in! Wish me luck, I've never done this before LOL

Well I'm closer, but no where near done. 4 days until I leave.

All of this over being mailed a broken ring in the original order. Its cost me a week and a half and atleast $150 so far.

So, after a long time fighting problems that I like to attribute to Kyle pissing Jesus off or something, we got the damn thing running today!
She's smooth like glass and sounds awesome!

Think Kyle got a chubby when it fired!

LOL Yeah your eyes got huge when you tapped the throttle. Rev-gain installed!

That and when she died. I can't repeat the language that was used on here. LOL

Congrats man. I couldn't imagine my truck being down that long. A month waiting for a trans (4 times) was bad enough for me

Yeah I was pretty happy! But were not exactly done. The Turbo drain got cut somehow. I've got a list to finish Saturday. IF I don't drink to much at Jeremys. I'm not crossing my fingers

Congrats Kyle. I'll have to jump on facebook tonight at home and see the updated pictures.

Congrats Kyle. I'll have to jump on facebook tonight at home and see the updated pictures.

The facebook pic isn't anything special, it just shows my tach at 2k rpm.(Because I was pretty happy about that :D)

Its SMOOTH. And revs FAST. You tap the throttle and shes up 500 rpm in no time. Having a balanced bottom is sweet! The look on Jeremys face when he tapped the throttle was great, his eyes got huge and he looked at me and said "Holy ****!" :rockwoot:

Sh!t , guess I'm gonna have to work on my junk now since yours is running.

Glad to see you are up and running Kyle. Good luck.

It's about damn time! Glad to hear it Kyle. Now put a clutch in it.

Back