Finally, build thread!

I hope you get it all together. I know it sucks to be without your truck.

Good Luch Bro!

Hope you have little snags and BS than I did with it going back together...

Thanks guys! I have what I need, but I'm at the mercy of others at this point. I'd work night and day on her if I could. I've drove her once in 4 months, I miss it. I cant wait to have something with AC again! 96 today with no AC sucked.

No problem! If you need any more let me know, its sitting on the nightstand next to my .40. The most manly nightstand ever. Ever. LOL

:hehe:

Sweet man. Been looking forward to a build thread, cant wait to see how it turns out.

Still going to try the 6.7 injectors, or not so much now?

There will be a ton more pics, most of the stuff is spread out between shops or still in boxes.

Not so much. LOL Those injectors are in the hands(or mail box that is) of somebody who actually needs them for his build!

More stuff... Thanks Taylor!
79319f5a.jpg

3973fa72.jpg

2861ba09.jpg

Those springs are sooooo sweet...

I'm starting to think its devine intervention at this point. There were some set backs, but we were going to short block the motor last night so it could be put in saturday... Welp I had a broken ring. Now it looks like we won't be able to work on her until next weekend. 4 months of no truck is really starting to suck.

Yea i feel ya on that one! Least you got buddies for machine work unlike me!

waiting for parts sucks! Im at a stand still waiting for my injectors from don,been told they were "almost done" 2 weeks ago!!

Yea i heard the almost done part from lots of people. Always make sure ur not in a rush

she is starting to come together! i ran a 15.7 with the white truck =D

Soft launch? She always was weak off the line, but up top she ran great! Really came alive around 85-90. I miss that truck! Hurry up and get settled in so I can come visit Tejas!

Looks good, 4mos is nothing to my 11mos so far. The only thing that is original on mine now is the block and head casting. All fuel, electronics,turbos,etc... got replaced. Doin it once!

Looks good, 4mos is nothing to my 11mos so far. The only thing that is original on mine now is the block and head casting. All fuel, electronics,turbos,etc... got replaced. Doin it once!

Yeah but this truck is my daily driver. I sold my 12v to fund all the new motor parts. So I need her back! Vacation is only 10 days off, I'm getting nervous.

Anyways here on more pic I found in my photobucket!
52c542f6.jpg

Still waiting on parts while my deadline sneaks closer. This freaking sucks. I'd have a truck already if it weren't for that damn ring!

I've been waiting on a E.D. wastegate and both my pumps for about three months... If those were in it would be on the road, I feel for ya.
Good luck and keep the pics cummin!

Back