Finally hitting the rollers with my fully built 24V.. Any advice

I think the big roller dynojets are only about 3000lb, right? Still a wee bit less than your average diesel. Still, I'd be happy with 1K at the wheels at 80psi!

Jason, a 248 has 4500 lb rollers

JQmile.. Next time on the rollers I will give that a try. Thanks

JQmile... I have seen my boost pressure as high as 120 lbs on the road with my smarty in the higher tunes. Tonight on the dyno the highest boost I seen was 86 lbs. Whats up with that ?

Congrats!!

You will always see less boost on a dynojet than on the street. I see 105 on the track and about 75 on the dyno. The power is the same though.

You need more pump. I gained 150 hp just by adding a stock dmax pump to my "dragonslayer" cp3. This was with "~300 hp" injectors.

TheBigNasty - Why would I need more pump ? Without the MP8 my rail pressure stayed around 25k at wot..

Now you guys have me wondering ??? Keep in mind my pump is highly modified by Shane at Wicked Diesel's. It is his stage 3 pump with a 30% over Revo kit.

Now you guys have me wondering ??? Keep in mind my pump is highly modified by Shane at Wicked Diesel's. It is his stage 3 pump with a 30% over Revo kit.

Keep in mind there are guys here that run two pumps larger than that.

I have the older version of the same pump. It's a good pump, but that big of injector is hard for any pump to supply properly. It may show it's making sufficient pressure, but two pumps usually work better.

Probably 100hp or more. I know of one truck that picked up 138rwhp.

I was tapped at around 700-800 fuel only. Another truck we had with the same pump was 800-850 with nitrous. I threw on a second pump and jumped straight to 850 on fuel and got to 960 with a little dyno time.

Back