First North East Event-September 2nd NHRDA

bry@n said:
Hey everyone,
Thanks for having me over at the tent. Though I didn't run, I had a great time. It was nice meeting the guys from NHRDA. You put on a nice event and bring us diesel heads together.

Congrats to the winner's :bow:

Look forward to seeing you guys at E-town and the next NHRDA event. :thankyou2:

bry@n- I will tell ya you made the "after event party" at The Pub -hilarious!!!!:rockwoot: :hehe: LOL :clap:

Bry@n had the entire pub in stitches LOL LOL -and what was up with that old lady, that was in the corner- she was talking to ya before she left?

I think she was slipping you her room key :poke: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

For those not there-(the after event festivities)- we went on a backroad blast after the event with me leading in my Vipertruck, Angelo was behind me with his Phat Shaft screaming and the smoke rolling across our leaders rental vehicle:hehe: :hehe: (Randy Cole was behind Angelo) with the rest of the convoy following closely behind.... I am not one to drive slow:drive: and Randy informed our group later on that in the pub LOL so every time I heard Angelo's Phat Shaft spoolin up I mashed the pedal and blasted forward with our group playin catch up LOL- I L-ed MAO everytime I seen the coal get thrown at poor Randy in his lil sport utlly :st: LOL

It was a great event and a great after event !!!!:clap: I hope everyone got home safely....

I can't wait for the next one!:evil

Last edited:
Hey...

It weas a nice time. She had just said I made interesting points and that she the area I live in.

It was a nice after party. Hit a lot of traffic on 80e though.

bry@n said:
Hey...

It weas a nice time. She had just said I made interesting points and that she the area I live in.

It was a nice after party. Hit a lot of traffic on 80e though.

Hmmmm.... You sure you didnt hang out for a nitecap? We spotted you cruisin back towards the parking area for the guests rooms.......LOL LOL LOL :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :poke: :poke:

Yea we hit that traffic too- I got fed up-had to take an exit and do the backroad boogie again.....

Good time...Glad we made the drive out...but wish Brandon would quit tearing stuff so we could have raced something. Looking back, I should have grabbed a helmet and made some passes in Dad's 08 Chevy:D

Nice meeting you Jeff...once again, Thanks...and we'll try to come back out again:D It a bit of a drive, but I think we could do it in 9 hours if we tried...we would have made it home in 9 hours had we not talked to Jetpilot for about 45 minutes:D

Chris

Chris,

Ya shoulda called me when ya got there- I woulda hooked ya up- Wade needed a SFI fire jacket and I gladly let him borrow mine- (it was a little large for him-LOL but enough for him to pass tech and make runs all day) - I had a helmet behind the seat:doh:

Nice flatbed btw!

I asked the woman at the gate if helmets were required...she said yes...if she had told me I could rent/borrow one from the concession stand, I would have...but I didn't really think about it after that. I had a good time spectating:D

Chris

Signature600 said:
I asked the woman at the gate if helmets were required...she said yes...if she had told me I could rent/borrow one from the concession stand, I would have...but I didn't really think about it after that. I had a good time spectating:D

Chris
Next time, haul that sombrero wearing farmer with ya so's I can activate that "sombrero bounty"....:poke::evil :hehe: :hehe:

Racin,
yeah I messed up. I thought I could get out that way...:doh:

I wound up getting off and taking the back way into Parsippany & onto 287. Wasn't a bad ride after that.

Nitecap? yeah I pimped that ol' lady and made her my biatch.
Had a lil' rodeo going in her room. lol :shake: :hump:

RacinDuallie said:
Next time, haul that sombrero wearing farmer with ya so's I can activate that "sombrero bounty"....:poke::evil :hehe: :hehe:

If he'll get his sorry @ss outta bed, I'll bring him along!

Chris

Chris, y-all shoulda just strapped his azz to the flatbed and got down the road . . . . . LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe:

bry@n said:
Racin,
yeah I messed up. I thought I could get out that way...:doh:

I wound up getting off and taking the back way into Parsippany & onto 287. Wasn't a bad ride after that.

Nitecap? yeah I pimped that ol' lady and made her my biatch.
Had a lil' rodeo going in her room. lol :shake: :hump:
She showed you how to tip some cows ;)

Back