First North East Event-September 2nd NHRDA

We are trying will no later in the day we will only make two or three hits and they will be half passes having some braking issues

joefarmer said:
B1's are built to be indestructible, right? :hehe:
Didnt You or Chris have a steroid -1 between ya?

I have a hx35 you can use for the event?:hehe: :hehe:

RacinDuallie said:
Didnt You or Chris have a steroid -1 between ya?

I have a hx35 you can use for the event?:hehe: :hehe:
LOL I'm afraid the hx35 would die sooner than the 50' mark the current setup did. We did have a steroid B1. It went on Mikes truck and lasted ~5 months before it popped. I guess that's pretty good for us.

hmmmm wish there was more time to work this out- I woulda liked to see a test session with a certain 80mm hot huffer... I wouldnt have time to do a proper testing session with this event ( gotta make sure event goes smoothly and cannot be preoccupied )

Speaking of that...when do you want me to get ahold of you about the tranny...I assume after everything's over?

Chris

Na, stop by the EZ up when ever you are ready, if you are running I'll keep it in my truck for safe keeping- tech wont allow a tranny strapped into beds for passes LOL LOL LOL LOL.

RacinDuallie said:
Na, stop by the EZ up when ever you are ready, if you are running I'll keep it in my truck for safe keeping- tech wont allow a tranny strapped into beds for passes LOL LOL LOL LOL.

I'm driving Dad's 08 Chevy Gasser...so I don't think I'll make any passes:D

Chris

Hmm...Dad said he wanted to break it in. I'll bet I could make some bracket passes in it:D

Do you allow flatbeds?
Chris :D :D

Wait til ya see the 34 Chivvey with the naturally aspirated 6.5- not fast but cool as hell! I was trying to talk him into a huffer addition on it LOL

Back