First North East Event-September 2nd NHRDA

LOL one of them too LOL

Don't forget people- Island Drag Way this Sunday- gates open at 11a.m.

Come on out and support the brand new diesel events/festivities in the North East !

I'll see you there! Come see us at the NHRDA booth and introduce yourself!

i'll be up there tomorrow with brad from painless diesel performance. i might run it down the track to see how it runs.

Today was :rockwoot: Nice to put some faces to screennames Now the big wait is on for E-town:ft:

Jim

Last edited:
A big thanks to RacinDuallie

I would like to send a big :thankyou2: out to RacinDuallie for all the time spent on setting up a great event! :rockwoot:

A BIG BOLD AND UNDERLINED THANKS to all who attended!

Today was the kickoff, those that responded and came out, all had a great time- I heard this from everyone in our group.

I will be talking to Tony from Island Drag Way about allowing us to have a GTG at the track again very soon. I am positive that he will accomidate us with no problems! I will update on our forum here and at NHRDA.com for the date.

I will post the pics and vids will follow as we get them formatted.

We couldnt ask for a better day at the track- It was a perfect day!

When people show up and tell you- I'm not gonna race but I want to join up with you guys, this looks awesome- and again everyone had a great time- that's what it's all about.

Congrats on a good day of racing .... If you joined the NHRDA and have a user name on the NHRDA website ..... I need to know so I can give you access to the NHRDA member only area .....

Racin Duallie had a great time today... thanks alot for talking me into coming. Although dropping a shaft isnt the best of days couldnt have had more fun and seeing some sweet a$$ trucks. That will make a good inspiration on the rest of my diesel career. Thanks again to everyone that helped out with the event and every one that participated. Everyone was glad to see a new face on the track and more then willing to give me a few points... Hope to see u at island next year if not before. RacinDuallie if u get a chance can u post a link of the results, video and pics when u recieve them.

I would just like to thank all the event staff for putting on a great show today at Island dragway. I had a great time dragging today for the first time even though i dropped a driveshaft. Everyone was a big help and had no problem given a new guy a couple pointers. PLus it was awesome coming out and seeing some of the Sick A$$ trucks they had there. Again thank you again to all the fellow particpants and all the event staff especially racinduallie. Glad to be a NHRDA member!!!! Finally Joined. cant wait to see the sled pulls at island!!!!

Couple mistakes... Its late haha ... we ALL know RacinDuallie had a good time. That was suppose mean i had a great time. And no one gave me free points just some pointers. Just had to clear things up.

Green04HO said:
I would like to send a big :thankyou2: out to RacinDuallie for all the time spent on setting up a great event! :rockwoot:

Thanks Angelo!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

CumminNotRunnin said:
I would just like to thank all the event staff for putting on a great show today at Island dragway. I had a great time dragging today for the first time even though i dropped a driveshaft. Everyone was a big help and had no problem given a new guy a couple pointers. PLus it was awesome coming out and seeing some of the Sick A$$ trucks they had there. Again thank you again to all the fellow particpants and all the event staff especially racinduallie. Glad to be a NHRDA member!!!! Finally Joined. cant wait to see the sled pulls at island!!!!

Jake- Thanks for coming out! Glad you and your crew had a blast! Your front driveshaft coming out at the top end, would have ending others day, but in true racer fashion you and your crew, prepped for the next round and comming back out showed true racing dedication!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: (The halftrack- almost sideways burnout was pretty cool to watch from my perch too!!:hehe: )....

:woohoo:

Hey everyone,
Thanks for having me over at the tent. Though I didn't run, I had a great time. It was nice meeting the guys from NHRDA. You put on a nice event and bring us diesel heads together.

Congrats to the winner's :bow:

Look forward to seeing you guys at E-town and the next NHRDA event. :thankyou2:

Jeff, I have one thing to say to our esteemed NHRDA director of Yankee land activities.........

:nopics:

I agree lets get some pictures up... lol we all know you work but come on. Priority first.

Back