Flame throwers on my stacks

splbnd27

Banned
Hi all,
I just wanted to post some pics of my flame thrower system I designed. It is a 2 stage system. The second stage will blow flames at least 15 feet in the air. Let me know what you think.
splbnd27

I always wanted to put something like that on a black late 30s Mack, with a cummins of course.

Fixed the link for you!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3TAIa_7_cM[/MEDIA]

kinda cool, can you keep em goin down the road with the real exhaust?

I had a 1/2 ton 99 dodge when I was 17 with flamethrowers on it. Just used spark plugs in the tips and killed the ignition coil to send gas into the exhaust. Been wanting to build something to work on stacks on my current truck. Can you get some better pics of everything and a quick write up please??

And x2 on the question about using them with the truck running??

Thanks Stainless for fixing that link. The answer to the running question, yes and no. The first stage will blow out but if the second stage is ignited before the first goes out it can take alot of rpm. Going down the road it looks like a scene from Ghost Rider. The buzzing noise in the video is the air compressor for my kelderman kit.
Search Ebay for exhaust flame kits.

I did the ebay search and it just come up with the ones for the gassers that just shuts off the ignition coil..

I can't advertise or say that I am manufacturing and selling it it here on the forum. I am just discussing an item that I found on Ebay. (wink, wink).
From what I read , the $20 one is the plans and parts list and the $300 one is the complete kit.

I can't advertise or say that I am manufacturing and selling it it here on the forum. I am just discussing an item that I found on Ebay. (wink, wink).
From what I read , the $20 one is the plans and parts list and the $300 one is the complete kit.

Freakin douche bags like this screw the site sponsors. Paying vendors are what make this site free for you guys to use. I hope no one buys from this guy. "Wink Wink".

Back