Flame throwers on my stacks

Well i hate to say this, i really do.This is not cool for my friends who PAY to advertise here.Delete this thread.

Hey Dalpilot,
I'M BACK. that ban really lasted. I did not realize that wink, wink was a censurable or offensive phrase, further more I would like you to show me where I was advertising anything for sale. I did not even put that link to you tube up, one of your forum members did. I was just discussing an item that I found and bought on ebay.
So tough guy,behind a keyboard anyway, you can wink wink at my ass as much as you want but I will still be here just to piss you off. Your ban means NOTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Dalpilot,
I'M BACK. that ban really lasted. I did not realize that wink, wink was a censurable or offensive phrase, further more I would like you to show me where I was advertising anything for sale. I did not even put that link to you tube up, one of your forum members did. I was just discussing an item that I found and bought on ebay.
So tough guy,behind a keyboard anyway, you can wink wink at my ass as much as you want but I will still be here just to piss you off. Your ban means NOTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
na, na, nana..... na, na, naaaaa na hey heeeeeey.....GOODBYE.....:hehe:

Hey Dalpilot,

:umno: :badidea:

That's not gonna make your stay here any more comfortable.

Hey Dalpilot,
I'M BACK. that ban really lasted. I did not realize that wink, wink was a censurable or offensive phrase, further more I would like you to show me where I was advertising anything for sale.UMMMM, go look in your first post. I did not even put that link to you tube up, one of your forum members did. I was just discussing an item that I found and bought on ebay.

Yeah, OK, Wink Wink

Actually you won't, while you can start a new username at will, getting a new IP address is gonna be a little harder. Even if you do, I can guarantee one thing, you might exist on this board, but you won't exist for long. Your not the first dumb ass we have had to get rid of. Do us a favor and go gargle a bullet.

Hey Dalpilot,
So tough guy,behind a keyboard anyway, you can wink wink at my ass as much as you want but I will still be here just to piss you off.

Um, I don't pretend to be a tough guy, I am only 5'4 and 139 pounds, early 20's, but I am scrappy. I don't hide though, I will be at most diesel events. Come look me up, I am the guy with the black ranger.

Um, I don't pretend to be a tough guy, I am only 5'4 and 139 pounds, early 20's, but I am scrappy. I don't hide though, I will be at most diesel events. Come look me up, I am the guy with the black ranger.
:hehe::hehe:

Why has this place became a douch magnet lately? I can see acting retarded once in a while, but tanting a mod/admin? What the hell is wrong with you people? :bang They run this forum because they are smarter than you.

I checked this fellows stuff out on ebay,, what a scam, 300 bucks, its just a propane bottle with some nozzles controlled by a switch. Easy peasy to setup

I checked this fellows stuff out on ebay,, what a scam, 300 bucks, its just a propane bottle with some nozzles controlled by a switch. Easy peasy to setup

Just hit up your local HomeDepot for the grill section. Look on the parts rack. It'll all be there right in front of you......:poke:

I wonder if this would clean the smoke coming through my hood stacks. :evil

Funny how it was suddenly my fault. :umno:

I should make my own exhaust flame thrower kit, then sell it for half the price of his on ebay. Hell I'll even include a windshield banner than reads "The compensator":hehe:

The tards have been getting thick, and d@mned annoying. I'm tired of reading the bandwagon insults as well. With the exception of this thread it seems everytime a Sr. member attacks a tard people come out of the woodwork to attack them as well. They're all the same. Screen names I've never heard of, incoherent rambling, and the inability to spell out full words. The worst part is how proud they are of thier work, and how they think they've "owned" others. It makes us all look like a group of babbling idiots. I guess they think they'll fit in, but "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" approach certainly doesn't work here. :soap:

Back