Fletcher vs. Madson - DONE!

Well, I think the race was ok, But the real props need to go to Richard for keeping that beast under control after a bad launch. Great job.:bow:

Great race fellas.

.....Richard, cu-dos' on the recovery. :rockwoot: That's about as close as it you get to loosing it, great driving! :bow:

BTW, how long did it take to get the chair out? LOL

Thank's MD!

Thank you Richard !!!! little does the group know, we’ve raced each other a few times over the years. You’re the most exciting and competitive Driver/truck to be matched against and it’s a huge adrenalin rush every time we stage. (Like wrestling in the state finals)

Wow; when I saw the Bus jump, I thought to myself “Fletcher, you’re in trouble” I’m sure within that thought process you’re past dyno successes haunted me as well.

If there has to be a rivalry, I’ve couldn’t have had a better competitor to be matched with.

Now, some of you girls/guys are probably hurling at this point, but Richard and I do get along and have fun conversing and busting each other’s chops in the pits. Like the characters we all are; when the announcer was hyping up this big rivalry Richard and I were standing below the tower and put our arms around each other.

Thanks again Richard……

(PS: after reviewing the video, I appreciate your driving skills as well, good job!)

Helluva race guys. :woohoo: Thanks for the vid so us East-Coasters could see as well!

Fletcher said:
(PS: after reviewing the video, I appreciate your driving skills as well, good job!)

Bill... I love your way with words

Fletcher said:
Thank you Richard !!!! little does the group know, we’ve raced each other a few times over the years. You’re the most exciting and competitive Driver/truck to be matched against and it’s a huge adrenalin rush every time we stage. (Like wrestling in the state finals)

Wow; when I saw the Bus jump, I thought to myself “Fletcher, you’re in trouble” I’m sure within that thought process you’re past dyno successes haunted me as well.

If there has to be a rivalry, I’ve couldn’t have had a better competitor to be matched with.

Now, some of you girls/guys are probably hurling at this point, but Richard and I do get along and have fun conversing and busting each other’s chops in the pits. Like the characters we all are; when the announcer was hyping up this big rivalry Richard and I were standing below the tower and put our arms around each other.

Thanks again Richard……

Fletcher, As I am typing this I have to wipe back the tears because I could not agree with you more. To be lined up next to Ernie with old Fletcher behind the wheel was truly an honor, and win or lose it was worth the long drive. I am already dreaming of our next meeting and how I will finally get the better of you, but until then congrats on your awesome victory.:ylsuper:

It was a splended moment in time when we had our arms around each other while they anounced how much be hated each other.:lolly:
Good times Fletcher, but next week it's back to this.:kick: LOL

I actually don't believe this race happned.. It is obvoiusly a manipulation of video. Where is the Slip????
LOL LOL LOL

MADDOG said:
Fletcher, As I am typing this I have to wipe back the tears because I could not agree with you more. To be lined up next to Ernie with old Fletcher behind the wheel was truly an honor, and win or lose it was worth the long drive. I am already dreaming of our next meeting and how I will finally get the better of you, but until then congrats on your awesome victory.:ylsuper:

It was a splended moment in time when we had our arms around each other while they anounced how much be hated each other.:lolly:
Good times Fletcher, but next week it's back to this.:kick: LOL

No, No, No, I’m getting burned out:bang

It always freaks me out a little when you see some of these diesel hot-rodders get together. To read their stuff on the interweb, you'd sware some of 'em were sworn enemies; but when they get together everyone's like old buds.

That said, how do I know Bill's telling the truth? He's a lot like a talk show host, says thing to keep you entertained. But this time, I kinda think he's pouring his heart out.

I can't do this. I'm leaving.

Richard, super driving. Bill, fast truck.

..Preston..

Last edited:
Joe,that launch kinda spooked me with my short ass truck & a couple 100 less hp.:evil :woohoo:

DART505 said:
Joe,that launch kinda spooked me with my short ass truck & a couple 100 less hp.:evil :woohoo:
Awe you get use to it.....just ask Richard.:aiwebs_015:

BONDO said:
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:
Bill ran well all day. I remember hearing nitrous purging when they staged. Bill sounded dissappointed that the rest of his team never showed up, but some things are just more important. It was a great show and it was a good show of sportsmanship afterwards when everyone shook hands and congradulated eachother and was able to speak fairly freely no matter who's team you were on. No trash talking no B.s., until this Thread showed its UGLY HEAD. Good run Bill, great launch Richard, great catch Lance! And awesome runs Arron, I ran alright, not what I was hoping for, but I did run Ok, No excuses. Steve

Yes, I was quite disappointed that one of the top two bracket racers, fastest NW all motor 4x4 didn’t show up and spank some of the nitrous trucks:eek:wned: A lot of people inquired about her attendance. Her presences always adds excitement and enhance the competitive field.

Fletcher said:
Yes, I was quite disappointed that one of the top two bracket racers, fastest NW all motor 4x4 didn’t show up and spank some of the nitrous trucks:eek:wned: A lot of people inquired about her attendance. Her presences always adds excitement and enhance the competitive field.

So that brings up 2 questions from me.

Where was the world famus Diesel drag racer "Pavement Princes"? I would think the Nationals would be the one event not to miss.

And what's the deal about fuel only "All motor" ? Are you saying that way is better?

Joe.......That avatar is just going to ruin you image. SO TAKE IT DOWN. Anyway, I don't stand like that.

Bandon......what have you started?

..Preston..

Back