Fluid Film

You like?

shirtback.jpg

shirtcap.jpg

I use it on everything including the weep holes in dodge doors to prevent rust. Since we all know how the doors like to rot out. Still no problems on the 95 99 and 03.

What the hell is that little pip squeak Tank?!?!?!

P.S. What are the handgun laws in LA? legal to have it in your vehicle?

It's cute for a girls gun.
I'm planning on getting a CHL, although I want to get a fancy holster and carry it unconcealed. But, I rarely ever travel away from home without some kind of gun in my vehicle. Usually I don't bother with gun laws, one of those ask forgiveness rather than permission things.

I think I'd better clarify on the shirt for pictures comment, lol. You need to post a picture of a regular sized can (purchased), next to your vehicle or firearm to qualify. I should have been more specific...

What if the sample can lasts me forever?!?!?!?! How am I supposed to supplement my wardrobe?!?!?!?!

What if the sample can lasts me forever?!?!?!?! How am I supposed to supplement my wardrobe?!?!?!?!

Use a bit more product, my dear. Fluid Film works wonders in locks, on hinges, on battery terminals, to keep mud from sticking during four-wheeling, to stop existing rust on the spot...

If you are willing to sign up for our fan page at FluidFilm, I'll send you a shirt now. How's that for a deal?

Use a bit more product, my dear. Fluid Film works wonders in locks, on hinges, on battery terminals, to keep mud from sticking during four-wheeling, to stop existing rust on the spot...

If you are willing to sign up for our fan page at FluidFilm, I'll send you a shirt now. How's that for a deal?

Done!

Back