Fluid Film

Use a bit more product, my dear. Fluid Film works wonders in locks, on hinges, on battery terminals, to keep mud from sticking during four-wheeling, to stop existing rust on the spot...

If you are willing to sign up for our fan page at FluidFilm, I'll send you a shirt now. How's that for a deal?

i just signed up before reading this too can i still get a shirt and a sample can? i have never seen thins stuff before and im willing to try any product to see how it works

I already pm'ed it when I asked for my sample.......
You have all the info you need to successfully stalk me now.

Use a bit more product, my dear. Fluid Film works wonders in locks, on hinges, on battery terminals, to keep mud from sticking during four-wheeling, to stop existing rust on the spot...

If you are willing to sign up for our fan page at FluidFilm, I'll send you a shirt now. How's that for a deal?

just signed up!

waiting on my sample can...sample t-shirt???? lol xl:poke:

have some traction bars waiting for it!

In case you're planning on stalking me tonight, I'll be at a friend's trying to make a Ford move under it's own power.

We could probably use some fluid film.

I'll be there. Just let me know where it is. Never mind, I searched through your computer and found the address.

So Anna, got one of these yet? :poke:

DSCF3666.jpg

DSCF3667.jpg

Shut up butthead. I'm sure it will be here soon. And, I'm secure in the knowledge that I'm gonna look WAY better in it than you do.

Shut up butthead. I'm sure it will be here soon. And, I'm secure in the knowledge that I'm gonna look WAY better in it than you do.

I actually got it yesterday... just took me till today to post it up :p And you are probably right that most will think you look better in it than I do... I require a 2XL and you probably take a small or medium? LOL

I also want to thank Dan for the quick shipping, I wasn't even expecting it yet. Looking forward to the sample when it gets here too, I have a .270 that could use it. :rockwoot:

Truly awesome stuff! I have been selling it for a few years in DE. I always tell people that once they try it they will be hooked.

Back