free cylinder head

Texashighways

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Why didn't Sam Houston cut down Santa Anna when he had him as his prisoner? Folklore answer good for a head...... you pay the shipping.

Cause they were both masons, and anna gave him the "sign" of the masons.

Last edited:
Because Houston wanted his garden weeded and lawn mowed and that dang wall built before he got rid of him.

I think he is referring to the vendor to vendor got the first answer thing..
I was just being racist.

Darn Taylor, You know your Texas history..... Really wanting this to go to the average Joe....... How about let's auction this off to a charitable cause. You set it up and I ship it to anybody you say? You have a favorite charitable cause?

for the record, they both indulged in opium, or they gave the "Masonic handshake" would have sufficed. Taylor, you won your choice. I will gladly drive it across town......

Schrowang, that is up to the wife....... I can give you her cell number if you are up to a challenge.... You will get to hear about organic gardens and humanitarian causes. You pull it off you get one....... Gratis.

Randal, No favorites here. He straight up owned that..even though I hoped it would go to a regular Joe building a 12v

JJeepyjohn, For what I have given away, it should be plural.....

If it is any consolation prize, $250 off of the next order for any of the guys that tried to answer the question and were ^^^^^^^ up there... Good for 30 days.

I hope you all have a good evening...

Last edited:
I was just saying because no one else cares about texas enough to know the answer to that LOL

I say if you had a cr head, you would get free r&d on a shortblock that's as good as the best of them. Sell it to her and I'll give you my cc number. :D

My cause might work.. because I could put it on my Ranger.. that's a good cause.

Schrowang, that is up to the wife....... I can give you her cell number if you are up to a challenge.... You will get to hear about organic gardens and humanitarian causes. You pull it off you get one....... Gratis.

Randal, No favorites here. He straight up owned that..even though I hoped it would go to a regular Joe building a 12v

JJeepyjohn, For what I have given away, it should be plural.....

If it is any consolation prize, $250 off of the next order for any of the guys that tried to answer the question and were ^^^^^^^ up there... Good for 30 days.

I hope you all have a good evening...

I know, just giving ya a hard time.

Darn Taylor, You know your Texas history..... Really wanting this to go to the average Joe....... How about let's auction this off to a charitable cause. You set it up and I ship it to anybody you say? You have a favorite charitable cause?

for the record, they both indulged in opium, or they gave the "Masonic handshake" would have sufficed. Taylor, you won your choice. I will gladly drive it across town......

I say donate it to Nick (rick stark), maybe it'll help haisley get his engine done a lil quicker lol.

Back