Fuel only NADM class

I like the idea of the fuel only class... The only issue is that it will kinda "thin the herd" so to speak. Jeff, will you run both PS and US at the same event? Most of the fuel only trucks could double up, but some may need to much cool down time to run both classes. I hope it will work. The fans love to see the really fast stuff, and another class will give more opportunity for this.

ON EDIT:

What would be REALLY cool would be rules similar to what everybody ran in 05 with weight breaks for spray in this new class. I'm all about a bigger field.

I believe this will bring some new players to the game. There are a lot of high hp trucks that are in the ballpark and competitive on fuel only.

I like the idea of the fuel only class... The only issue is that it will kinda "thin the herd" so to speak. Jeff, will you run both PS and US at the same event? Most of the fuel only trucks could double up, but some may need to much cool down time to run both classes. I hope it will work. The fans love to see the really fast stuff, and another class will give more opportunity for this.

ON EDIT:

What would be REALLY cool would be rules similar to what everybody ran in 05 with weight breaks for spray in this new class. I'm all about a bigger field.

I can't wait finnally some real competitive racing side by side all the way to the end and fast with no nos tim this is the greatest thing since the 05 year everybody will be extremely close. I have talked with meacham jimmy dale gary wray and a lot of other people they were all excited a close fast field of 8 to 10 trucks that will be reliable and make laps.

Ps. Finally the fun and excitement of racing is back.

It would be interesting to have a 7000 lbs. fuel only class also. There is getting to be allot of fast CR trucks out here now. Even if you wanted to put them on a diet it would be all most impossible to get them down to 5000 lbs

It would be interesting to have a 7000 lbs. fuel only class also. There is getting to be allot of fast CR trucks out here now. Even if you wanted to put them on a diet it would be all most impossible to get them down to 5000 lbs

A regular cab 2wd or 4wd common rail could get there easy on a diet.

What about a 4500lb limit to add 500 back to the truck to run in the class will suck.

What about a 4500lb limit to add 500 back to the truck to run in the class will suck.

Put it on the rear end to make it hook better out of the whole all these trucks will be running so close together it won't matter the race will be won on reaction.

NOS

If our truck is equipped with nitrous an want to run in this class what do you do to ensure were not using it ? Basically i just want a heads up on what we have to prepare on the truck to make it legal for this class . :thankyou2:

If our truck is equipped with nitrous an want to run in this class what do you do to ensure were not using it ? Basically i just want a heads up on what we have to prepare on the truck to make it legal for this class . :thankyou2:

Well I'm sure nadm will tech you heavy and you would need to leave the bottle in the trailer for this class and then strap it in for the other class and just be and honest racer wanting to have fun racing other than that there is a 5000lb min you can weigh more if you want.

Put it on the rear end to make it hook better out of the whole all these trucks will be running so close together it won't matter the race will be won on reaction.
are you figuring on the Smith truck slowing down a bunch because they will not have to run the nos trucks now or have the rest of you speed up a great deal?

Last edited:
are you figuring on the Smith truck slowing down a bunch because they will not have to run the nos trucks now or have the rest of you speed up a great deal?

Jimmy dale told me that they wanted to compete and be able to make passes and have fun racing so maybe it will not be on kill all the time I don't know but this class will not be a slow class and it will be competitive buck would be great to have on fuel only he would be a perfect truck. My black truck is on a diet as we speak to try to get as close to the weight minimum as possible and an addition 100 hp we should run low 6's in the 1/8 th and be competitive with the rest of the field. Look this is a class of trucks that will be close and tight racing no one running a second or so ahead of the field.

Jimmy dale told me that they wanted to compete and be able to make passes and have fun racing so maybe it will not be on kill all the time I don't know but this class will not be a slow class and it will be competitive buck would be great to have on fuel only he would be a perfect truck. My black truck is on a diet as we speak to try to get as close to the weight minimum as possible and an addition 100 hp we should run low 6's in the 1/8 th and be competitive with the rest of the field. Look this is a class of trucks that will be close and tight racing no one running a second or so ahead of the field.
never meant to imply that i thought this would be a slow class,because i dont.as far as running fuel only it will be up to Buck its his truck.i was planning to run in the unlimited street class this year in my truck as was Buck in his.hopefully that class will still have enough racers to make it happen.if going to all fuel will help get more trucks to the events that is what should be done...

Is it "run what ya brung" 5000 lbs or more or is there a restriction on ci, turbos, water, 4x4 or the fuel?

The way I understand it is the only restriction is weight min and fuel only I think you can spray water no alcohol no other limits that I know of.

I think the truck to catch is the smith truck, but we will get busy trying!!
I am dieting an looking for some more fuel this winter. I have added double rear brake calipers for a more boosted launch. I just need a little extra to spank a black 4/4!! :rockwoot:

I am dieting an looking for some more fuel this winter. I have added double rear brake calipers for a more boosted launch. I just need a little extra to spank a black 4/4!! :rockwoot:

Jeff dangit !! check you PM plz !!

All I can say is Momba that thing and make it a 4x4! Set it up Old School with a lifted front and a lowered rear. :rockwoot:

Darron, phil, and all the new trucks will be a big field. I bet we have some cr trucks show off big time!!! Tim barber and the guys from dtr will be around they say!! bucks comm. is building a truck for this class also.

Back