Garmon's Diesel Performance and Drivetrain Sponsors Cruz Pedregon!!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
4.04 @ 315 MPH!!! AT Heartland in Topeka KS.

NHRA in Kansas this weekend... Garmon's Diesel is the Proud sponsor of Cruz Pedregon's SNAP-ON TOOLS Top Fuel Funny Car!!!

Tonight in Qualifying, Cruz Pedregon and Garmon's Diesel set a New Track Record in both ET and MPH....

Qualifying will be on ESPN2 tommorw at 5-6PM EST.... Watch it... Evidently Cruz gave us some good TV props!!

More races in the Future to be Sponsored....

Hey!!!.. Those "Gassers" get towed to the track every day by a DIESEL!!!

Last edited:
64cdb8ce.jpg

bcd2b889.jpg

2e0b3b64.jpg

Thats actually bad ass, congrats Jeff!!

No Doubt! This is some exposure "we" need for our sport....

I wonder how much that window spot cost

HA!! No doubt...
Not my place to discuss that type stuff...

He signed up to do 4 races so far.... The Big one with a better Logo position on the Wing will be in TEXAS!!!

Their going to Englishtown in 2 weeks... I may fly up...

Hell yeah! Great job Jeff! Is jeff in topeka?

He's there right now...On the line with the Pedregon crew...
Well, WAS...lol

You can see it tmrw. on ESPN2 at 5pm...EST..

That's bad-ass. I wonder how many questions he's gonna get about having a diesel sticker on there. LOL

That's bad-ass. I wonder how many questions he's gonna get about having a diesel sticker on there. LOL

No Doubt...

Lets hope they come in the form of:

"Hey, When can I get one for my tow truck"?

and

" Where's the next Diesel Event? "

Ok Garmon got some window exposure but lets be clear thats all cruz set the record with or without a garmon sticker just cause u gave somebody money doesn't make u part of the team that put that car in the record spot

Ok, Garmon got some window exposure but lets be clear, thats all. cruz set the record, with or without a garmon sticker. just cause u gave somebody money doesn't make u part of the team that put that car in the record spot

I hope I added punctuation correctly Darren....It was a bit difficult to read the first three times.

Darren,

The title was a brain fart on my part.
The "sets new record" at the end wasn't meant to sound like that.

Mods, can you remove that part for me. Was just meant to say;
Track Record + Garmons Diesel (etc)

As far as my text Darren. I think I made it CLEAR that It's the Pedregon Team that set the record...

But ALL the sponsors get to take that "ride" with them.
Thats why people Advertise ya know?

Speed cost money. Well it may have been that little extra that helps Cruz and team Whip some tail...

Stay away from the "Hateraid" man....

Darren,

The title was a brain fart on my part.
The "sets new record" at the end wasn't meant to sound like that.

Mods, can you remove that part for me. Was just meant to say;
Track Record + Garmons Diesel (etc)

As far as my text Darren. I think I made it CLEAR that It's the Pedregon Team that set the record...

But ALL the sponsors get to take that "ride" with them.
Thats why people Advertise ya know?

Speed cost money. Well it may have been that little extra that helps Cruz and team Whip some tail...

Stay away from the "Hateraid" man....

I dont hate dont post bogus **** u know as good as i do that kind of drag racing is out of most anyone's league to help that's why they have corporate sponsors like Snapon.

Oh well... It'll be fun to watch though...

Got spend the money some how. Might as well help out the sport of Drag Racing in General..

I agree with some others here. While bad ass that he has his sticker on the side of the car, garmon's didn't win anything. Your post almost insinuated that garmon built, raced, or owns a car. Hell with enough money anyone here could slap a sticker on the window of a race car. That doesn't give anyone the opportunity to take the credit away from those who actually earned it.

Back