Garmon's Shop Day 08!! Decided!!!

Might be there early Dave, Have to check with the family.?

Let me know. I want to go early, it just depends on how hard I party the night before........LOLLOL I think I'm going to be a good boy though. I didn't get to make it last year. Plus I gotta save my money for this motor swap. I owe my mom some money since she is helping me pay for it. Jeff ran into a problem with the "new" motor yesterday. I wish I had known that an 2001 motor is NOT a DIRECT drop in to a 1999.

I can't win for lose. Oh well life goes on.................

Id love to come, but its opening day of gun season at my lease :bang I really want to go check his place out

K. Marked this one down on the calendar and set a reminder on my crackberry so hopefully I don't forget this time!

Hey David, did you ever get your truck straightened out?

Well, it depends on which problem your refering too...:hehe:

Yeah, Its been running pretty good lately....Had a fuel leak that we got fixed last Thurs.....Still got a little knock that I need to get diagnosed....I might have ANOTHER bad injector body.....Hoping to get my other 3 warrantied soon....

Only problem now is that I don't seem to be making as much boost as it used to....Smarty programing may have something to do with it....Or, I've finally got a small leak in my chity plastic sided intercooler...Ugh!!

Got valve springs on the way...Gonna intall them on my o-ring'd head I bought.....Then gotta buy my twins and REAL intercooler.....Just trying to earn the extra money for it all!!!:bang

How's your truck coming along????

Well, it depends on which problem your refering too...:hehe:

Yeah, Its been running pretty good lately....Had a fuel leak that we got fixed last Thurs.....Still got a little knock that I need to get diagnosed....I might have ANOTHER bad injector body.....Hoping to get my other 3 warrantied soon....

Only problem now is that I don't seem to be making as much boost as it used to....Smarty programing may have something to do with it....Or, I've finally got a small leak in my chity plastic sided intercooler...Ugh!!

Got valve springs on the way...Gonna intall them on my o-ring'd head I bought.....Then gotta buy my twins and REAL intercooler.....Just trying to earn the extra money for it all!!!:bang

How's your truck coming along????

Wow. No Bueno....:bang

I was talking about the dropping of the tank and what not.

Mine is good I guess. Jeff said they were going to finish it tonight. I've got to call him in the A.M. to see when I can pick it up. I'm nervous. I just hope nothing comes up out of the blue...My truck has cooties I think or some type of voodoo spell was put on it in Commerce. :bang LOL

Jeff, thanks for working on my red-headed problematic step child.

Mine is good I guess. Jeff said they were going to finish it tonight. I've got to call him in the A.M. to see when I can pick it up. I'm nervous. I just hope nothing comes up out of the blue...My truck has cooties I think or some type of voodoo spell was put on it in Commerce. :bang LOL

Jeff, thanks for working on my red-headed problematic step child.

Kewl!! I glad it'll be done soon......Let us know how it runs!!!

BTW Folks, Keep tellin everyone about the Shop Day NOV.15th......It'll be a blast!!

Back