Garmon's Shop Day 08!! Decided!!!

LOL :hehe: Dave man... the avatar:clap: you are " the man " !!

notice the 44" python hangin' over the window :nos:

LOL LOL

Yeah, we were goofin off the other day while I was running some Laser...I thought it would be Highly ironic for this site!!!

I only write'm if they're doin over 20 mph over the limit!!....I refuse to be too much of a hipocrit!!! LOL

LOL LOL

Yeah, we were goofin off the other day while I was running some Laser...I thought it would be Highly ironic for this site!!!

I only write'm if they're doin over 20 mph over the limit!!....I refuse to be too much of a hipocrit!!! LOL

Hypocrite. You get on here everyday and talk about how fast your truck is..then you give a ticket for a minuet 20 MPH over...

J/K LOL I don't need a ticket to the gun show.

Hypocrite. You get on here everyday and talk about how fast your truck is..then you give a ticket for a minuet 20 MPH over...

J/K LOL I don't need a ticket to the gun show.

LOL

Well, thats A LOT more giving than most cops out there....Fact is, If I wouldn't be seen as a lazy cop for never doing traffic, I would never write speeding tickets!!! BUT, If I wanna keep my Job we have to fill in the slow time with running some traffic........I only write like 2-4 per day....Thats not bad for a 12hr shift....

I don't always write them though....It most depends on the attitude the driver has!! LOL

BTW......I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A TICKET TO A DIESEL TRUCK/ VEHICLE OR A MOTORCYCLE RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only Gasser Trash get tickets from me!!LOL I've gotta take care of my own!!!!:rockwoot:

Last edited:
The truck is BACK!!!

I got it back Tuesday morning and it is running fine! Thanks for the motor Brett. We ran into a problem with the crankshaft. My motor had 2 sensors and the 01s and only 1 so he had to take out my old camshaft and put it in the 01 motor. All is well and its running fine. It doesn't smoke as much cruzing around, but most people probably couldnt tell. I can though.

I can't wait till November 15!!

Edit from my post above.

The CRANKSHAFT had two sensors on my 99 and only 1 on the 01. I said camshaft when I meant crankshaft. oops.

Thanks Tim!

I'm glad that ordeal is finally over Dave, maybe Jeff laying hands on the truck will take some of the gremlins out of it!

I'll definitely be there to dyno the new Dmax. I think my brother's gonna bring up my old Dmax to dyno too. Had a hell of a time last year, even though I smoked my tranny on the street "warming it up" for the dyno;). Call to Garmon fixed that, though (with a little help from Suncoast). Looks like there's gonna be a pretty good turnout this year. I'm excited.

I beleive if I can get a new headgasket in my truck & funds are still around I will make this trip. Any good hotels in the area?

I beleive if I can get a new headgasket in my truck & funds are still around I will make this trip. Any good hotels in the area?

Yeah, there's a couple right down the road in Griffin. Jeff's shop is just a couple miles off I-75 so you might have better luck a couple exits north. Griffin's kinda in the sticks.

I don't know about GOOD hotels, but there should be Plenty within 10-15 miles of Jeff's shop.....

See ya there!!!

LOL

Well, thats A LOT more giving than most cops out there....Fact is, If I wouldn't be seen as a lazy cop for never doing traffic, I would never write speeding tickets!!! BUT, If I wanna keep my Job we have to fill in the slow time with running some traffic........I only write like 2-4 per day....Thats not bad for a 12hr shift....

I don't always write them though....It most depends on the attitude the driver has!! LOL

BTW......I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A TICKET TO A DIESEL TRUCK/ VEHICLE OR A MOTORCYCLE RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only Gasser Trash get tickets from me!!LOL I've gotta take care of my own!!!!:rockwoot:

If I ever make it to GA in my truck I'm going run by you at 130mph, just to test that comment :) I would want a print out of the "la"-"ser" gun too.

hehehe

If I ever make it to GA in my truck I'm going run by you at 130mph, just to test that comment :) I would want a print out of the "la"-"ser" gun too.

hehehe

LOL

Heck yeah!!!! Diesels speeding is just ENTERTAINMENT for me!!!! I love it!!! Like I said, I don't write diesel guys/gals tickets!!!

C'mon to the Shop Day man! Would love to meet ya!!

I'm planning on being there. I saw the thread for it on PSN.com, and my parents only live about 30 minutes away. It will be good to finally meet Jeff and ask him some questions about my truck since he knows more about it than me.

i will deffinately be there, and for some of the ga folks that live around commerce, im going to be at walmart in commerce around 8 am that morning, if yall want to meet up and we convoy down there, i have a few from sc going to meet me there, and follow....

i will deffinately be there, and for some of the ga folks that live around commerce, im going to be at walmart in commerce around 8 am that morning, if yall want to meet up and we convoy down there, i have a few from sc going to meet me there, and follow....

Sweet...Glad your gonna make it!!

Was down there yesterday hangin with Jeff....This one is gonna be FUN!!!!

Back