Garmon's Shop Day 08!! Decided!!!

yeah i wanted to see if anyone knew a better or faster way! it says to go thru Bremen!
i was wonderin if it would be faster to go interstate I-20 to 285 to 75 and get off at the summit exit or MCdonugh

it would be faster to go interstate I-20 to 285 to 75 and get off at the summit exit or MCdonugh:rockwoot:

One week away folks!!!

Hope to see ya there.....BTW, checked the 7 day forcast....Mostly Sunny but high of only 58 or so....So Bring some clothes / layers.....

Should be great DYNO weather!!! Nice Cool air for some great numbers!!! My truck will be apart so I'll have to dyno the TDI.... LOL

I'm excited!!! plannin on leavin early so i can dyno! got a new charger last week!! WOOH!!

im lanning on being there im leave Iowa sometime on thursday to run by the house an pick up the wife an be there sat mornin maybe im done here finally .

its easy to get to jeffs shop gps an autopilot worked for me when i went to pick up my truck .

The Mrs. has informed me our game isn't until 8 pm game Saturday so I now have time to attend Saturday morning.:rockwoot:

BTW- I was at Jeff's this afternoon and had the pleasure of meeting Big Swole and while I must admit he looked intimidating as heck in has avatar once I saw him person without his laser gun I realized he wasn't any different than the rest of us. :poke: LOL

If you haven't met him yet he's a trip to BS with and he not only has a stout Dodge but a sweet bike as well.

I look forward to seeing all of you Saturday!

The Mrs. has informed me our game isn't until 8 pm game Saturday so I now have time to attend Saturday morning.:rockwoot:

BTW- I was at Jeff's this afternoon and had the pleasure of meeting Big Swole and while I must admit he looked intimidating as heck in has avatar once I saw him person without his laser gun I realized he wasn't any different than the rest of us. :poke: LOL

If you haven't met him yet he's a trip to BS with and he not only has a stout Dodge but a sweet bike as well.

I look forward to seeing all of you Saturday!

don't let him fool you, he's a kitty cat on the surface but will lazer the chit out of you on the road :hehe:

What's a good time to show up, so I won't have to wait too long to get on the dyno? I was thinking about trying to get there around 11.

Last edited:
knowing the way these things go you better show up early if you want on the Dyno..the list fills up quick.

convoy

i posted on cf but i will post here also, anyone in the north ga area i.e. around commerce that wants to meet in the walmart parking lot between 730-800 am ill be there waiting. if some of yall want to convoy down, that way if something goes wrong you wont be by yourself... look forward to meeting some of yall there...:rockwoot:

Isn't that More North East? LOL I'm coming from the North... Kentucky!LOL

Hey everyone!!

Just a few days left...Go get that Beer!! YES!!! The Beer Dyno will be there!!!! LOL

TooMuchBoost....It was a pleasure to meet you as well...!! See ya Sat.....

As for the Time to show....Earlier the Better.....I bet it'll be pretty packed back 7:30am!!!

Well, the bad news is that there will be ONE less truck to dyno that day!! Mine is down....It was going to be just for new mods, but after today it's a WHOLE LOT WORSE!!!!!!!!! Due to my old and infamous Injector issue, I will be pulling the Whole motor and buying as few pistons and sending the block to the machine shop!!! UGH!! I've got a MELTED #4 piston and cylinder!!!!!

I'll give the details on shop day!! Let just say I'm sick right now!! Gonna have to work LOTS more part times to cover the cost of this Crap!!!!

Oh well, Just keep handing me Beer to drown my sorrow's in !!!! I'll be ok I guess!!!

OH, and TY.....=)-

Hey everyone!!

Just a few days left...Go get that Beer!! YES!!! The Beer Dyno will be there!!!! LOL

TooMuchBoost....It was a pleasure to meet you as well...!! See ya Sat.....

As for the Time to show....Earlier the Better.....I bet it'll be pretty packed back 7:30am!!!

Well, the bad news is that there will be ONE less truck to dyno that day!! Mine is down....It was going to be just for new mods, but after today it's a WHOLE LOT WORSE!!!!!!!!! Due to my old and infamous Injector issue, I will be pulling the Whole motor and buying as few pistons and sending the block to the machine shop!!! UGH!! I've got a MELTED #4 piston and cylinder!!!!!

I'll give the details on shop day!! Let just say I'm sick right now!! Gonna have to work LOTS more part times to cover the cost of this Crap!!!!

Oh well, Just keep handing me Beer to drown my sorrow's in !!!! I'll be ok I guess!!!

OH, and TY.....=)-

WTH man ! holy chit man ! this sucks ! It's always something isn't it. I'm very sorry to hear this dude. I'll call you later for the nitty gritty

Never fear David, I'll keep handing them to you till your sorrows are long gone!

Ty, sounds like someone might be hunting up a grudge match :poke:

Oh well, these things happen with performance stuff!!!

It does suck, but at least now I can get a fresh build going...I'm gonna do an H2 cam while I'm in there I think!!

Never fear David, I'll keep handing them to you till your sorrows are long gone!

Thanks man!!!:Cheer:

Grudge match...Shoot!!! Ty will always have a nicer truck than mine!! I just wanna go a little faster:evil

:evil :ft: I didn't have a chance if he were to have been able to build it the way he was.... those twins would have put him waaay out ahead of me :doh:

This misfortune Dave had will just put it off for a little while I suppose. I'm sure once it's built, it's gonna be taking out quite a few !

man i hate it but we will not be able to attend.me and wife just have to much going on to get away for the day.keep me posted on all the good stuff that happens.cant wait to see some dyno #'s

Back